Recent content by JoshTehKing20

1. J

Looping Music Mod

Due to the current situation a lot of us are stuck at home, and are pretty much bored stiff. Started playing Shenmue 3 and once again got a little peeved at the music not looping and fading out... My question is why exactly doesnt the music loop? Is it a case of the music files just not having...
  2. J

Poll: Have you purchased the DLC for Shenmue 3?

Bought the season pass the same day I recieved the game. Anything to support Yu ;)
  3. J

General Impressions

Have to agree. Bailu for me was awesome. I loved everything about it. But when I went to Niaowu the game just seemed to go down hill progressively until the last 30 mins.
  4. J

Would you be happy if Shenmue 4 was the final game?

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to come off as passive aggressive, I was just stating that I didn't agree is all. Sorry 🙏
  5. J

I have already read your little analysis buddy.
  6. J

Well I will agree to disagree on that. 😉
  7. J

Considering how little story S3 covered, i think we may need another 2, 3 or maybe 4 installments. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  8. J

Which systems/ideas from Shenmue 3 would you keep for Shenmue 4? Get rid of?

In all RPG's you have to level up to become strong enough to beat your oponents GAMEPLAY WISE, but STORY WISE the hero always comes out on top other than specific scripted events. Shenmue 1 and 2 was the same. Making it part of the story in shenmue 3 just seemed to make Ryo feel weak, especially...
  9. J

Which systems/ideas from Shenmue 3 would you keep for Shenmue 4? Get rid of?

Keep the new Kung fu system, and it wouldn't bother me personally with Ryo starting at level 1, although i think it needs other factors than just attack and stamina. Improve stamina system QTE's need improving again, more like 1 and 2s. Token system, not exactly bad but needs improving...
  10. J

How long was your first playthrough?

Around 35 hours ... And I collected all capsule toys ... Skill scrolls, maxed my kung fu level etc.
  11. J

I feel like fake locations was a mistake.

I wish the whole game had of taken place in Bailu ... I can remember kickstarter updates showing Ryo escaping falling boulders etc.. Niaowu just felt out of place for me.
  12. J

Disappointment with the music in certain ways...

That must be the musicians song from Shenmue 2 they decided to use for Bailu village... Yeah pretty terrible. Completely ruined my Bailu village immersion.
  13. J

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

Exactly, otherwise he would have just straight up murdered Fuku, Inesan, Tom and Nozomi. They all argued with him.
  14. J

Bugs so far

After the fight when Ren pretty much gets KO'ed too alongside Ryo i had this same error. It was when he said they had to storm the base together.
  15. J

How to contact YSnet for patches/changes we'd like to see?

Unfortunately I don't think we will be getting any patches ... Apparently they are quite cost worthy aren't they?
Back