Recent content by Mr. Frozen

1. M

Mental Illness

I was diagnosed with dysthymia about 6 years ago. Basically my brain is in a permanent but mild depressed state. The reason as to why this is disabling is pretty nuanced but in a nutshell I feel all of the lows in life but rarely any of the highs. Not really a big deal in the short term, but the...
  2. M

How is your fitness/health?

I have a metabolism where my body is ultra efficient at storing nutrients. I gain muscle extremely easily if I work out, but if i don't those calories will get deposited as fat. Being skinny is basically impossible for me unless I literally do not eat for months. Hell, I even went without food...
  3. M

IGN gives Death Stranding a 6.8 review score

You know after playing this game even longer, I think the initial negative reviews come from the reviewers who were pressured to rush through the game. The game is hella frustrating when you are trying to get from point A to B as quickly as possible, but THAT IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT. You are...
  4. M

I got the game from redbox today. Only played it for about 2 hours but I am liking it. It is a very unique game, but that is perfect for me. I am the type of person who really dislikes the common denominator action-oriented bullshit that dominates gaming these days. Death stranding seems to be a...
  5. M

Now that he game is out, have any of your chucklefucks managed to play the game? Thinking of dusting off my PS4 for it but if folks here are saying it is shit then I will not bother.
  6. M

I never trust any of IGN's reviews. Their average review is 8 and they give this game a 6.8? Get the fuck out of here.
  7. M

Do you believe in fate?

No. Humans are ridiculously good at recognizing patterns, even when there is no pattern. What you may think is preordained is just the logical conclusion determined by the actions of yourself and others you interact it, with the addition of a few random occurrences.
  8. M

How do you imagine other forum members to be like?

Nearly everyone I remember is gone :crying:
  9. M

Your Job

Nearly a decade ago I joined the US intelligence community, which started a really unique career. This basically locked me into a life of shit that I can't talk about. I am currently working as a computer scientist at a government research lab but I plan on applying to go back into an...
  10. M

Politics

I really like Donald Trump as president. Fite me irl.
  11. M

POLL: Vote for languages you'd like to see in an "International" Dojo Sub-Forum

English is the de facto international language so I dont see the need in having forums with other languages, other than to be welcoming of people who speak english as a second language.
  12. M

Your Release Day Plans

Might take a vacation, was planning on doing so around that time anyway.
  13. M

Getting in touch with past members...

Yep, I got your message. :D I think I left the dojo a while for the first time because I started working as an intelligence officer. Spent a lot of time overseas. Quit that job and switched over to a career in research, and my research I mean I basically just work on spy gadgets now.
  14. M

Getting in touch with past members...

So what, is this shenmue dojo 4.0? Love that you guys are passionate enough to keep this community going for so long.
Back