Recent content by Tony Z

1. T

My girlfriend has been diagnosed with hyperpigmentation of the skin.

How dare you,this condition constantly changes your look.
  2. T

No,its not life threatening,only dermatologic, thank god.
  3. T

Google has some info on Hyperpigmentation if you want,but not all of it.
  4. T

Really trying my hardest to get used to it. Its 1 thing for her skin becoming black,but she has the rare type 2 where she develops secondary facial characteristics of a black woman. Physician says her look will be changing constantly,and will settle to its final look in January.
  5. T

Shenmue III - Season Pass?!

That would be awesome,maybe events that happen just before Shenmue 4. Shenmue 3.5 DLC,lol.
  6. T

Your first sentence is what I needed to hear. People here in my country of Greece,are 100 years backwards. Some friends of mine actually told me, "dump her since she is becoming a n...er." Didn't spell the whole thing out,but you know what they said.No longer speaking to them.
  7. T

Thanks for your suggestion. We tried that last month,but hers is a type that's irreversible,even slowly developing secondary facial characteristics of a black woman.:crying:
  8. T

It just breaks my heart how much shes changing. Left pic is December 2018,1 month before the 1st spot appeared. Right pic is this morning. Even with heavy makeup she applied to hide the spots, you can tell even her facial features are changing.
  9. T

IGN Japan's Esra Krabbe - hands on impressions of Shenmue III

While we got a bunch of decent footage finally from Ign Japan,theres still a few things id like to see before the game releases. Some videos with the tomato mart,a battle or 2 with thugs,and some interaction videos with Ryo and Shenhua.
  10. T

Thank you for your kind words.
  11. T

Thank you for your kind words.
  12. T

She woke me up crying because its now spreading to her arms and legs. I assured her that she will be my girl always,even when she becomes completely black. She just hugged me and didn't say anything.
  13. T

Shenmue III - Season Pass?!

Hoping during tomorrows e3 gamespot unveiling,they will also reveal what exactly the season pass has. If we don't hear about it tomorrow,we will likely have to wait till November
  14. T

Shenmue 3 Will Have Post Launch DLC

Did that,went to store page,and I definitely ordered the deluxe,no download option ,just a rate or like button,ugh. Even checked my ps library,it says deluxe edition there too. I remember something similar happening with Detroit become human,not receiving the theme tillaunch,while USA customers...
  15. T

Shenmue 3 Will Have Post Launch DLC

No,unfortuneately its not in the theme folder either.Have a bad feeling the Euro customers, are going to be made to wait till launch day of the game for these,ugh.
Back