Recent content by Vahan Nisanian

1. V

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

A thought: Was Dreams of Saturn made so that Yu Suzuki wouldn't have to bother with a Shenmue Zero? I'd imagine Suzuki is probably looking at it, and going, Hey, nice to see my fans did the work for me. Guess I can move on to Shenmue IV then."
  2. V

Minimum in-game day you can finish

The game begins on March 21, 1987. What's the minimum you can finish it on? I want to say May 29, 1987, but I'm not 100% sure.
  3. V

Is the Chawan Sign...

...Based on something in real-life Ancient China?
  4. V

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

So with the Anime cancelled despite good viewership, does this mean no IV game?
  5. V

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

So is this documentary coming out on New Year's Day? That's what it says on IMDB.
  6. V

Recent Yu Suzuki interview

I skimmed through the recent interview with Yu Suzuki. He said that the Anime is well-received on both sides of the Pacific. That sounds very encouraging for Shenmue IV.
  7. V

Why didn't they use the same sounding voice quality from "The Movie"

Shenmue: The Movie had incredibly high quality voice acting. Wonder why they didn't use it for the remaster?
  8. V

Maps and collectables for the pawn shop

In addition to the maps you get for free such as the one for the Yellow Head Building, how many in total can be bought for Aberdeen, Wan Chai, and Kowloon? Also, if I were to sell off all collectables I can get in Part 1 (using a cleared save file) to the Pawn Shop in Part 2, how much HK...
  9. V

Script comparison: Japanese Vs. English

Just for fun, I had a look at some videos of the original game in Japanese (I don't actually own the Japanese version). It's interesting how somethings were changed in the English script. Let's take the scene where Ryo first meets Goro for example. Although "Don't you know that blackmail is way...
  10. V

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Any hints of a fourth game? Topic says it all.
  11. V

Whatever happened to the documentary "A Gamer's Journey"?

Where can I watch the rough cut? Is it still available?
  12. V

Whatever happened to the documentary "A Gamer's Journey"?

I was looking forward to it. It looked so cool.
  13. V

Nice Golf and Highway Star

Those two mini-games in particular look really fun. Do real-life versions exist?
  14. V

Not much story progression? (Spoilers)

I've heard someone say that there is barely any story progression in this is game. Is that right?
Back