Recent content by Wong Shen

1. Wong Shen

Weird bugs in PC version - missing map and missing buttons in QTE

Hi folks, I have this friend here on Twitch TV playing Shenmue 2 for the first time. He is using a PS5 controller the thing is his buttons arent showing on screen during QTE, he missed most of Wong's Chase due to this bug is there a community fix? Also the maps he owns dont show on screen...
  2. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

how many npcs are in Shenmue I and Shenmue II?
  3. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

If I remember well, in Kowloon theres a phone call recording of Joy to Ghuizhang (son of Master Chen) and they talk about Ryo, so Joy is the daughter of a man who trades with Master Chen, and she refers to Master Chen as her "uncle"
  4. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

do you think Quentin Tarantino played Shenmue I and II before writing Kill Bill ? Im pretty sure he did , but in an interview he stated he doesnt like videogames, I think he says that to avoid a connection The Bride acts exactly like Ryo asking where is Lan Di when she asks where is Bill
  5. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

do you remember if Joy is already in Kowloon the moment before Cool Z brings Wong to free Ren and Ryo from each other handcuffs? Or if she just go with Wong to the hideout I remember I saw her motorcycle somewhere in Kowloon but I didnt stopped to think about why she was there
  6. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

here it is, Ren doesnt like her actually lol she gets along the Heavens hideout because she is a good friend of Wong
  7. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I dont think Joy is that kind of woman, neither I see her like that Shes well known in the pier because her father owns some business there, so shes of a wealth family her relationship with Ren is because of Wong who she has a friendship, so Wong being a gang member of the Heavens because he...
  8. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

she looks good for 101 lol what was her age at the game? 65?
  9. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

he could have killed Fuku-San then what I wanted to see is Lan Di doesnt seem to be a murderer , he had a reason to kill Ryo's father and thats explained in 2 have you played Shen 2?
  10. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I didnt played 3 yet, just some of it and I found it boring because of the food thing for stamina, I may try again with mods some time this year
  11. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Well the story is not about Lan Di either, its about Ryo's choices in life you know, Ziming only exists to support Xiuying reasons to try to convince Ryo to go back to his home, friends and family the same applies to Nozomi, she only exists to make the player think about what Ryo left behind...
  12. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I doubt that theory, Xiuying look way younger than Lan Di and I looked at the faces and dont match not even a little, eyes, eyebrowns, nose and mouth (specially) are very different
  13. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I would have never guessed Wong and Shenhua shared the same voice actress, not even Wong was voiced by a woman in the english dub its common for women to dub kids in japanese if you watch the chase scene in Aberdeen its clear Joy actress also voiced the woman pedestrian that screams at Wong
  14. Wong Shen

Random Shenmue Thoughts

damn I wish Bill Gates had brought SEGA back in the day and made a major investment in Shenmue as the leading franchise of the XBOX not having Shenmue 1 in the XBOX made 2 feel very disconnected, the diggest movie just doesnt hit the points the game does to stablish a connection of the player...
  15. Wong Shen

Beat 70 man battle under 10 minutes for the first time

he usually miss that jumping attack, so you can punish him easily
Back