Recent content by [YUGOFORCE]

1. [YUGOFORCE]

How to access story quest dlc

If they don't patch it, I won't start a new game just for this small DLC quest, like Reprise said. I'll wait for the third DLC (Big Merry Cruise) because I'm sure they will screw that one up too.
  2. [YUGOFORCE]

If that‘s the case, I screwed up. I‘m too far in the game and don‘t have any older saves 😡
  3. [YUGOFORCE]

Just checked PSNTrophies again and now 4 people got trophies. When I looked 10 minutes ago, no one had any - but maybe that's because PSNTrophies doesn't update in real-time.
  4. [YUGOFORCE]

Yeah, 790. Hmmm.....🤨 EDIT: Got it! That‘s the total Shenmue 3 sales minus the backers, so Zhang left disappointed 😂😂😂
  5. [YUGOFORCE]

No one's waiting for me :-( I entered and left the hotel a dozen times, ran around 15 minutes, trained (mastered) the new moves, but still nothing. This is a NG+ save with everything done and at the point of no return, just before finding a boat
  6. [YUGOFORCE]

Battle Rally DLC next week!

Guess so
  7. [YUGOFORCE]

Battle Rally DLC next week!

On PS4, I just downloaded the 1.04 Patch but there is no option for the DLC yet. Question for the PC players: Is the option in the main menu or do you acess it in game?
  8. [YUGOFORCE]

I need help with finding music from Ending of S3

Another great theme is „Lan Di‘s Daprture“ which is playing when you fight the three guys before Lan Di. It‘s actually from Shenmue 2, after you defeat Don Niu. A lot of recycled music in Shenmue 3, but I‘m glad they added this epic one too.
  9. [YUGOFORCE]

Shenmue 3: side quests

Thank you very much. Care to do this for all Niaowu side quests (which you encountered), as we don't have it on the forum?
  10. [YUGOFORCE]

Shenmue 3: side quests

Did you find the girl, that wants the panda toy ? If yes, when ? (in the story)
  11. [YUGOFORCE]

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

I made a savegame (PS4 Europe, CUSA12257) right in front of the last herb. Just pick it and the trophy pops. I‘m on NG+ with 13.000 Yuan, 100.000 Tokens, all availible capsule toys collected, all moves mastered, all fishing spots in Bailu, all subquests done and nothing left to do in Bailu. I...
  12. [YUGOFORCE]

GOT IT!!! Slept one more time and picked up 2 licorice, that were on the path downwards from Shenhua‘s house. I swear, they were NOT there the day before! Everybody struggling with this trophy and searched every inch of the map, sleep once or twice the look for respawned herbs!
  13. [YUGOFORCE]

Had no luck even with the 2 videos. I played via Remote Play, put the video on one side and the game on the other and followed every herb location. There was nothing, I already picked. I am now eager waiting for a video of the other two maps. What came to my mind, after reading something about...
  14. [YUGOFORCE]

Trade Manipulation (Infinite Money)

I made 64.000 Yuan in a little over an hour. Saved before exchanging money to tokens to get the trophy and loaded the savegame again. What do you think, how much is enough to buy everything in the game? (aside from capsule toys which is RNG)
  15. [YUGOFORCE]

Favorite money-making tips

How many opponents are there ? Are there 36 (battle master trophy) ? I stopped after 12 or 13 because they were all 10. duan and it got boring. And yeah, like you said, the payout isn't worth it.
Back