110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were that guy, I would absolutely troll hard.

Put a motorcycle helmet on that dude in that picture, and the internet would have died.

"A great meeting with our new secret partner"

The analysis would be into the losing the shits territory.

Japanese clothing brand logo or Shenmue 4 logo for dev team? You decide.

bDHtEJ4.png

good lord they're gonna wish they'd never gone to tgs last year when we get through with them

Why are 110 Industries liking trash like this? Fuck off with this nonsense.

Everything they've done was fine so far, but liking posts from an idiot complaining about "woke", "cancel culture", "diversity quotas" and "female protagonists beaten to death with an ugly stick" is just bullshit they shouldn't be liking or supporting.
Everyone support what they want i hate this "cancel culture" "woke" and so on too.

I think the game is, we post and you dicipler until we are ready to announce whatever baby we have cooking in the oven. Until then have fun πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈ

How do you think Ys Net hires? There's definitely been no public search for employees, unless I have no idea how to spell Ys Net. Do you think they still just get resumes via that address on their site? Those job listings seem pretty stale: UE3 expertise?

Screenshot_20220425-162050~2.pngWell this has got to be their most liked post as of late and you cannot surely be that blind to see or that dumb to know what people are actually hoping comes from this or want this to be, especially after the hints and teases they've purposely dropped.

Last edited:
Spent ages looking at that new picture and I've got nothing :p

Google Lens reverse image search shows no results for the guy due to the mask, so that's a dead end.
The only thing I could work out is that it was about 4:25 when the picture was taken (from their watches), which is useless :D.

I've looked through the 110 Industries TGS video from last year, and it doesn't seem like that bloke was one that was interviewed either.

As others have said, maybe he is a part of Soleil but it's very hard to find a list of employees, let alone pictures. It's not their CEO, Yoshifuru Okamoto, as he has a mole on the left side of his neck and has different hair :p

Google Lens can't save us here :D

It does like look you can see a small reflection of something just behind his head. You can see someone's shoes 100% but that's about it.
1650904996533.png

Last edited:
View attachment 15190Well this has got to be their most liked post as of late and you cannot surely be that blind to see or that dumb to know what people are actually hoping comes from this or want this to be, especially after the hints and teases they've purposely dropped.

Yeah, there's been many hints. This one being the most obvious one. If you read the comments, they are all "OMG SHENMUE 4", and seeing numerous big website talking about a Shenmue 4 tease, that'd be pretty bad from them if they aren't working on a Shenmue game or even a Yu Suzuki's project. Like really really bad, especially for a young company that have no fan base since they haven't released anything yet.

So yeah, while I'm still not 100% sur that it's Shenmue 4, I'm pretty confident that it's going to be Shenmue related. If not, then they really need to be clearer when communicating about future projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back