110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted Dead looks right up my alley, the kind of AA game that just doesn't get made anymore. I recall the Terminator game that came out the same week as Shenmue III to terrible reviews and even worse sales but even with an expensive license that got an enhanced PS5 version and good DLC so that shows a profit can be made if word of mouth is good (which Shenmue 3 didn't have if we're brutally honest).

I'm excited that a passionate publisher could really deliver a game worthy of the name especially with the groundwork done by Shenmue 3 taken into account.

Would love to see that pitch video or even just a description of it , if anyone knows a contact they could butter up 👀

Why are 110 Industries liking trash like this? Fuck off with this nonsense.

UHa7qzN.png

Everything they've done was fine so far, but liking posts from an idiot complaining about "woke", "cancel culture", "diversity quotas" and "female protagonists beaten to death with an ugly stick" is just bullshit they shouldn't be liking or supporting.

Last edited:

UHa7qzN.png

Everything they've done was fine so far, but liking posts from an idiot complaining about "woke", "cancel culture", "diversity quotas" and "female protagonists beaten to death with an ugly stick" is just bullshit they shouldn't be liking or supporting.

Sometimes it feels like they hit "like" randomly.

Keeping my opinion to myself, im agree that this is stepping the muddy waters. And a publisher must be careful of awaking hate hordes at both sides. That said and with all my respect to you i think this can poison our water stream here. Twitter crap should remain twitter.

UHa7qzN.png

Everything else they like and RT suggests other beliefs. I just deleted my Twitter—you can guess why—but I’m not sure they read that tweet thread that closely. It mostly reads like someone just praising the game for being old school if you skim it.

I can also see, for instance, the CEO is seemingly none too fond of Twitters new owner either.

Maybe they’re just sellouts. We’ll see.

Last edited:
Well they're currently asking everyone's most played game for PS2 and Og Xbox back in the day as you can imagine Shenmue 2 Xbox liking comments. Someone dare bring up a shenmue IV comment 😜😂

Everything else they like and RT suggests other beliefs. I just deleted my Twitter—you can guess why—but I’m not sure they read that tweet thread that closely. It mostly reads like someone just praising the game for being old school if you skim it.

I can also see, for instance, the CEO is seemingly none too fond of Twitters new owner either.

Maybe they’re just sellouts. We’ll see.
Yeah, definitely seems like it's probably just a case of liking anything and everything that gets tweeted at them hopefully. Probably not a good thing if anyone thinks them liking Shenmue 4 tweets meant anything substantial lol.

I was disappointed to see them like that thread too lmao.

ANYWAY, Sergei (CEO) posted this.

No idea where or who this is but if anyone can figure out if its Shenmue related it's yall.

UPDATE:

Esra liked this pic instantly...

View attachment 15186
Wait just one second. Those wall panels and florescent light tubes are identical to those found in the Alpha Trading Office. Shenmue 4 confirmed.

nullDC%2B2018-05-14%2B19-21-39-457.png

Well it's been a week tomorrow since they posted about the "Big announcement" so let's see...tbh I was 99 per cent sure but now i'm 50/50.
Well, they did say next couple of weeks. That definitely to me means more than one.

The anime livestream Q&A with Yu Suzuki is coming up in a few days, right? I’ll be curious if a question comes up about Shenmue IV and how he answers if so

Well, they did say next couple of weeks. That definitely to me means more than one
That's what I was saying to an above comment about the wait is long, I was trying to say it's been a week tomorrow so it's just a matter of staying busy till the following week. :) I'm just staying reserved, I was really sure at point but now pulling back just a bit. That's a point. Do we know when that's scheduled?

Who’s he standing next to? Probably someone working on the game they’ve been publicizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back