110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to say that i'm slightly moist at the thought of this news (could be because i'm getting older, but like to think not!)

The timing is awfully suspicious...it's going to be an interesting couple of weeks, that's for sure!

*insert Wude reference to patience*
because i'm getting older at my best moment, but like to think not can you dig it?!)

Let’s see if 110 tweet any other hints in the coming weeks.

I’m feeling good about this though.

All of you contact your local therapist. I got a feeling they're going to have a lot of new clients if this announcement turns out to be nothing.

I'm already at a therapist office once a week...if nothing comes of this, I guess I'll finally be taking heavy doses of prozac :ROFLMAO:

(I pride myself that I'm still not taking anti depressants and fighting it on my own...not to begrudge anyone taking anti depressants...I just never felt they did much for me.)

I'll be devolving from new slightly positive and happier Daniel back to "there is no meaning to life" Daniel :ROFLMAO:

(not really...it's gonna take more than a video game to get me back to that dark place again...thankfully)

Also...

2 weeks tomorrow is 4th May...

Shenmue IV announced on 4th May is serendepity of the most delicious order. If it's true, may we all act like this ❤️

1650384289786.png

Last edited:
Was just thinking the same thing that the anime is wrapping up right before the 4th of May and when this announcement is teased. Stars are aligning.

I just hope it's Shenmue 4 and not a spin off, they could get away with building all this hype by announcing a Shenmue side project. As Peter said the sting of Shenmue Online is still a bit too real.

Then again Shenmue: the Animation: the Game would actually be pretty bad ass.

Let’s see if 110 tweet any other hints in the coming weeks.

I’m feeling good about this though.
Honestly, I wouldn't sit waiting for another hint further leading us to confirmation from now to two tuesdays on.
Youre all great people my cherished fellow SHENMUE SUPPORTERS but i go mute/out until revelation because:
1) I can wait that. bang! two weeks passed. I'll be replaying Shenmue roleplaying judoka.
2) I decided to dont step out nimbus cloud

I can see a bonfire and we all will be dancing like indians 🦾🦾🦾
take care!❤️

Cautiously optimistic here.

We've been stung before back in the day.

Fingers crossed everyone!
The big difference IMO, is that even during the Shenmue Online debacle, there was still lots of doubt for the series (as there had been post release of IIx in 2003). Since 2015 there’s been a successful Kickstarter, a realized (if disappointing) Shenmue III and an anime on 2 popular platforms which has been drawing respectable ratings live. There has never been this much momentum for Shenmue at any point… ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back