110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So I hope you enjoy this new turn of the screw into the realm of driving and arcade engineering. Arigato"
... Suzuki-san, pL-EEASEE! you've said the year of tiIIGER, wont give up Shenmue4, you SAIIIID
"Did I say that? Did I? Hmm maybe i did maybe i didn't... maybe YOU deepfaked it. Your cleeearly delusional, my friend
PLEAAAASE! I begging you! Sensei! Bring me Shenmue againnn!
"Duh... Ah-ah, Shenmue, never again! You criticized it too much."

Yes we will be dancing koombayá in that scenario

I fucking knew it dude.
its the energy of what you write that told me that.

your commitment to the hopium is top tier over there on twitter.
a true shenmue fan
Same to you joel my friend. Always a pleasure and treat to chat with you on both dojo and twitter and share in that delicious hopium. Anything to help this series, I'm there. Even when we eventually wrap up the story either in game or anime I wouldn't want to lose contact with any of the fans. Everything around this franchise is special and that includes the friendships made because it. 🙏

Same to you joel my friend. Always a pleasure and treat to chat with you on both dojo and twitter and share in that delicious hopium. Anything to help this series, I'm there. Even when we eventually wrap up the story either in game or anime I wouldn't want to lose contact with any of the fans. Everything around this franchise is special and that includes the friendships made because it. 🙏

pepe-cheers.gif

banan-apple.png

I propose to do something special with the special user who get the 1k post in this very special thread
Something like (1k post user)'s Happiest Day/Xmas special
not dbleposting allowd. im out of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back