110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Just that it occurred in the past week, while all this has been heating up. I don't know how biz registrations are handled in Japan, though, but they moved over a year ago?
Could it just been lazyness? Business physical addresses exists almost only by legal requiriment nowadays, even for notifications. I dont know... anyway i really appreciate how you try to bring us things to be entertained til June 10th

It could be anything. It's just something new to look at and forget. At least we know they're still in biz, though? Maybe someone more fluent in Japanese could make something out of the info we've collected so far. In searching the way the address is written on the biz site, results are slightly different than Whois results.

Last edited:

Formally updated their office address six days ago... what took so long?

I'll give you all the tiny updates I can handle. Things finally clicking into place!? Timing seems interesting... I had to learn to spell 'Ys Net' in Furigana to get there - 『ワイエスネット』
I'm not kidding, this is 28mins away from where i'm currently sat. Guess where I'm now going to go on my lunch break? I'm wearing my Shenmue hat, maybe they'll let me in. haha

Last edited:
Could it just been lazyness? Business physical addresses exists almost only by legal requiriment nowadays, even for notifications. I dont know... anyway i really appreciate how you try to bring us things to be entertained til June 10th
I've have heard something similar. On the other hand - to keep the rumour mill running - it might make you think that YS-NET is working on something as Shibuya and Shinagawa (though not super central), are both expensive locations and it would be weird to keep up expensive rent if they are not working on anything.

This has turned into a globe-spanning scavenger hunt hasn't it? haha

Last edited:
I'm not kidding, this is 28mins away from where i'm currently sat. Guess where I'm now going to go on my lunch break? I'm wearing my Shenmue hat, maybe they'll let me in. haha
This google street view is from may 2021 and has YS-NET on the 7th and 8th floors so perhaps the registration was just a late update. I'll still check it out later though.

1652405213677.png

Can't somebody just buzz them and say "somebody order bananas from this address?" 🍌

Why is the timing interesting?

Because it's in the middle of a lotta chunk of rumors surrounding Shenmue 4, or at least YSNet new project.

It's been nearly 3 years after Shenmue 3, so it's almost proof that they are working hard on something.

What potential reason could there be for 110i not announcing S4 yet? They've stopped liking posts in relation to Shenmue. Which scares me a bit.

Back