110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I'll do just that. By leaving the forum. You guys have fun now.

It's not an obsession. It's the fucking truth. And, I strongly believe it that I'm officially gonna leave the forum. Done what for the community? Made a limited edition shenmue 3 thing? Oh wow. He pocketed that money. Whippie do. What did he get the kick starter started? (nope) did he run his mouth stating some shit that I believed was a crock of shit and you guys have the nerve to tell me I'm wrong. fuck this.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Your beliefs and feelings do not equal the truth

lol don't let the door hit you on the way out.

that's explains a whole lot bout you fam. lol

I'll do just that. By leaving the forum. You guys have fun now.

It's not an obsession. It's the fucking truth. And, I strongly believe it that I'm officially gonna leave the forum. Done what for the community? Made a limited edition shenmue 3 thing? Oh wow. He pocketed that money. Whippie do. What did he get the kick starter started? (nope) did he run his mouth stating some shit that I believed was a crock of shit and you guys have the nerve to tell me I'm wrong. fuck this.
The man runs a business yes which it's job is to make money. No one has to buy their items.

Without him we'd not have 2 collectors editions and the music sets that are coming about. Sure the shipping was delayed etc but he made those happen. You're not obligated to buy them just as he's not obligated to make them.

I've interviewed the guy and spoken to him several times outside of that, he's a fan just as much as me, you or anyone else on here, who just happens to run a business that could maybe offer some support.

He was clear in what he thought he could do re Shenmue 5, no idea why he isn't for Shenmue 4 but, quite frankly it's none of our business.

Seriously getting worked up over nothing man, this sorta stuff just isn't needed because someone disagrees with you.

Where the lie though? Where. Show me concrete evidence that he isn't a liar then. Don't tell me how I should feel about the facts jack. That's not how this works. You want to speak facts then let's speak facts.

I have an issue with a motherfucker telling me I'm obsessed over someone spewing bullshit out their mouth. That's my issue.

2 week ban for breaches of TOS and behaviour in previous posts despite warning.
don't lie. Then everything would be cool. period. it's very black and white.

Where the lie though? Where. Show me concrete evidence that he isn't a liar then. Don't tell me how I should feel about the facts jack. That's not how this works. You want to speak facts then let's speak facts.

The fact is it seems you are wanting him to make good on his word when we don't even have confirmation that 110I does or does not have anything planned. Why would he have cause to back his play while hope still remains in the air? If he doesn't yet have cause due to a publisher possibly already working on it, why then should he have to double down?

Lashing out at the folks here doesn't help matters.

With the new trailer of FFXVI soon, perhaps there is a next playstation direct (or whatever the name is) to put that trailer.
What do you think? Any posibility to see Shenmue IV in that?

815098b5f99dbe234ba3a7052ad8968c--minions-love-despicable-minions.jpg

BOY'S and GIRL'S listen close...i'm from a land called nana I made a deal with a apple that cost me my soul. I peeled many who were deserving and many who were not. I peeled my own father. The bowl I was in is not where you'll be. We must be tastier. We must prepare ourselves... the time is drawing near. 😂🍌💪🍎

Last edited:
Lord Tentei has repeatedly broken the TOS of the site and demonstrated this disgraceful behaviour in other threads, and other places on the forum. While we have previously tried to be civil in our approach, its clear he has no respect for the rules or other members.

We hope he comes back in two weeks with a better attitude. If the same behavior continues or he continues to break the TOS, a permanent ban will be issued immediately.

Apologies to everyone who had to endure this behaviour and a sincere apology to those who have decided to keep away from the last two threads because of behavior like this.

Enjoy the weekend folks 🍌🍎🥃

Oh, a couple of new pages, wonder if there's been an update...

*enters thread*

oDdq8lu.jpg

*leaves*

I hope it's ok to pick up on this (I guess it's ok since Lord Tentei has been issued a 2 week ban, so no one is really going to argue), but I thought I would mention that Josh explained why he would help get Shenmue V off the ground, but not IV. It's because he is under the impression that Yu Suzuki said he could finish the series in 5 games, but he cannot afford to fund two games (IV and V). Therefore he doesn't want to fund IV and risk no other company picking up V and the series again being in limbo. He would rather another company picks up IV and then I feel he would do V as a last resort, as I get the impression he has enough capital to get it out there, but not enough to compete with larger publishers.

But yeah, whatever.

I hope it's ok to pick up on this (I guess it's ok since Lord Tentei has been issued a 2 week ban, so no one is really going to argue), but I thought I would mention that Josh explained why he would help get Shenmue V off the ground, but not IV. It's because he is under the impression that Yu Suzuki said he could finish the series in 5 games, but he cannot afford to fund two games (IV and V). Therefore he doesn't want to fund IV and risk no other company picking up V and the series again being in limbo. He would rather another company picks up IV and then I feel he would do V as a last resort, as I get the impression he has enough capital to get it out there, but not enough to compete with larger publishers.

But yeah, whatever.
Couldn't someone ask Elon Musk to fund Shenmue IV & V?

Couldn't someone ask Elon Musk to fund Shenmue IV & V?

Lol--tangentially, I was almost tempted to fire off a tweet at him to see if he'd finish off the last $3k for my kid's school fundraiser for a new playground.

Would've been funny if I'd done it and a donation for them(each kid can get donations) by him showed up on my kids fundraiser page haha.

I don't think he's a gamer, though. Good thought.

Back