110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

But, ok, para ti la perra gorda.

Not OK. Take two weeks and a warning.

Edit: Alright, seems like this is more of a Spanish idiom and not a direct insult/attack. Dropping it down to one week because of that, but still can't condone the use of it - especially on an English speaking forum where the intended meaning will be lost by most.

Last edited:

Edit: Alright, seems like this is more of a Spanish idiom and not a direct insult/attack. Dropping it down to one week because of that, but still can't condone the use of it - especially on an English speaking forum where the intended meaning will be lost by most.
Yeah, I thought he was saying "for you the fat bitch" based off my browser translator and was really confused. I didn't realize it was an idiom until you said this and I went to look it up.

If this is true my translator is even worse than I thought. :oops:

Oh thats correct. As spanish i shall confess, after studying english i realised how harsh we could sound.
And even with trivial things. i.e. "what's the matter?" sounds way more subtle than our "qué haces?" which is more direct and maybe naggy.

I would like to add that EasyV has been very polite all the way long. I dont believe it was meaning it but a wrong impulse.
Yes, the avatar and nick alludes the most annoying Spice Girl but its that a crime?

im not questioning staff management, specially with the long stretches i think they gave me at previous thread.
maybe we can just "blame it on the boogie?" 😉

Last edited:

Right now, I think we need some love like we never needed love before...

1651870187140.png

No, they didn't promise anything. Nowhere on that tweet did they use that term

What term? The word "promise"? I don't think you have to explicitly say the word for it to be implied. They said "A big announcement is upon us in the next couple of weeks."

No one owes anyone anything, but there is a thing called courtesy and public relations.

I'll have to try this one on my wife though :ROFLMAO:

"You said you'd clean the bathroom"

"I know, I said in a couple of weeks though"

"It's been two weeks!"

"Well a couple of weeks can be more than two weeks, you know... It just means a few really"

"You promised!"

"Well I don't think I used that term..."

"I recorded exactly what you sai..."

"Let me stop you right there. What if I told you plans can change?"

Maybe June the 10th they will just show off their game Wanted dead instead of their 'announcement.' Who knows..

What term? The word "promise"? I don't think you have to explicitly say the word for it to be implied. They said "A big announcement is upon us in the next couple of weeks."

No one owes anyone anything, but there is a thing called courtesy and public relations.

I'll have to try this one on my wife though :ROFLMAO:

"You said you'd clean the bathroom"

"I know, I said in a couple of weeks though"

"It's been two weeks!"

"Well a couple of weeks can be more than two weeks, you know... It just means a few really"

"You promised!"

"Well I don't think I used that term..."

"I recorded exactly what you sai..."

"Let me stop you right there. What if I told you plans can change?"

I think it does have to be explicitly said in certain circumstances. I'm glad they didn't actually promise as it'd be worse now than it already is :LOL:
I mean, people are losing their sanity a bit at not hearing the announcement yet and at the end of the day, nothing was actually promised, just revealed. Yeah, sure, it's a tad annoying but it'll come eventually, or at least straightened out as to why.

That last part was superb though, you should certainly try that on with your wife :ROFLMAO:

i don't know why people are investing so much in 110's twitter page. it's all nonsense.

I agree, people are losing their sanity a bit now, can you all imagine if this announcement is other Yu Suzuki project and not Shenmue IV? i can already imagine what will happen...

I want Shenmue IV but my mindset is... if this is not Shenmue IV at least we had a fun time here in the Dojo.

Maybe 110 Industries should have just said like Yu Suzuki always say... 🤣

Yu Suzuki: I would like to make Shenmue IV, if i have the chance.

110 Industries: I would like to make an announcement, if i have the chance.

To end my post let's continue the fun time.

Look... i have apple and banana for all people here. 🍎🍌

images.jpg376b3786fa212ac6c88d85df1f3fcf6e.jpg

f2085723936307.5632b4c921ea3.gif75ba3823936307.5632b4c9353ab.gif

I agree, people are losing their sanity a bit now, can you all imagine if this announcement is other Yu Suzuki project and not Shenmue IV? i can already imagine what will happen...

I want Shenmue IV but my mindset is... if this is not Shenmue IV at least we had a fun time here in the Dojo.

Maybe 110 Industries should have just said like Yu Suzuki always say... 🤣

Yu Suzuki: I would like to make Shenmue IV, if i have the chance.

110 Industries: I would like to make an announcement, if i have the chance.

To end my post let's continue the fun time.

Look... i have apple and banana for all people here. 🍎🍌

dancing fruitis syncing with my playlist lol

Anyway... I'm thinking they use June 10 for release date trailer of Wanted, then a Suzuki collaboration officially confirmed.

Selfish part of me wants Shenmue 4

Rational side of me doesn't want a Kojima purgatory repeat and let Suzuki flex some different creativity; suchas their funny Rush hour-traffic expressway racer or the fantasy game which sounds like he'd program using the Shenmue UE4 engine(?)--I'm in for whichever!

Nitpicking the definition of 'couple' was mind numbing. Nevertheless, I'm more a 'few' person myself (the whiskey, too), but to not understand or accept usage of the word couple interchangably with few... wow :sweatsmile::neutral::grimacing::sunglasses:

Back