An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Iā€™m not the only one losing the will to live over here.

Lan Di not impressed with Gamescom either

25c426fd2f97fab0acb7e64da7cde6702075cae2.gif

I did love the last Ratchet and Clank and it still looks amazing, but this...this looks exactly the same? I guess it's hard to improve on the look of one of the best looking games around.

Yeah I turned it off after an hour, was hoping for something like Resident Evil 8, can't say anything I saw really took my interest

Taking Shenmue out of it this opening night was awful. Ratchet and Clank looks good. COD looks fun. Medal of Honour VR looks cool. The rest..... well.

Time to get the Mega Drive out!

I've got the live stream on for the last half hour and I am *bored*. Ratchet and Clank looks pretty cool, but it's not my cup of tea.

On the other hand, it does show that there is a game for almost everybody these days...which makes the feeling more Shenmue isn't out of the realms of possibility.

Well nothing here, but Gamescom has just started. We know that Sega and Koch are both announced to be showing off stuff, so I guess we'll have to stay tuned for the next 3 days. Failing that, TGS is at the end of September too. I guess that all kinda falls under "the next couple of weeks", after that, we can all rush this twitter dude :p

Well nothing here, but Gamescom has just started. We know that Sega and Koch are both announced to be showing off stuff, so I guess we'll have to stay tuned for the next 3 days. Failing that, TGS is at the end of September too. I guess that all kinda falls under "the next couple of weeks", after that, we can all rush this twitter dude :p
Indeed. We shall see. Only way is up from tonight right?

Deep Silvers game was Chorus which is a upcoming next gen game.
Its also the game that will be featured in the coming game presentations in the next days.
I doubt that we will see or hear anything about a Deep Silver Shenmue at Gamescom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back