Ask the Person Below you a Question?

A: What An Experience by Janelle Monae. Simple answer: it was the song my lady and I danced to on our wedding day. When we were trying to figure what song to put as soon as we both brought this song up it was remarkable how easy it was for us to agree on it.

Q: Favorite dog breed (if you don't like dogs, least hated breed)?

A: I love all good boys so its hard to choose just one kind. I'll go with Siberian Husky, but if I were to keep a pet I want a small dog so maybe a Westie or a Corgi.

Q: What messaging app do you use most frequently??

A: Easily the 90s. Sometimes I wish I'd been born earlier so I could appreciate it more.

Q: What's your favourite poem or rhyme? Can be from a poet, children's book, rapper, songwriter, or simply a saying.

A: Ozymandias by Percy Shelley. When we were studying war poetry in secondary school, this poem was included in a different part of the book which I decided to read instead of what I was supposed to. It always stuck with me.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Q: If you could create one public holiday for any occasion, what would it be and which day would you choose?

Why choose at all?
A: Beer with wine!
Q: what´s the meaning of life?
Whatever it is, it's far beyond human comprehension. We are always searching for the beginning of something but at the same time don't really have an understanding of nothingness. Whether it's God or the Big Bang, the question will always remain what was the beginning of that. What's the beginning of the beginning.

No meaning behind life, or one that we know of, but the reason for it is whatever you want: personal happiness, happiness for others, material riches and so on.

Sticking on the subject of existence, I also had a thought about humans not having a soul of some sort and are just ultimately machines. Just like our modern technology is just manipulation of our raw materials, too some extent we are too. We're just near perfect works of machinery. We may even create machines that can surpass us and genuinely think for themselves. When we die, it's no different from your laptop going out on you.

Q - How much money would you need to win in order to consider giving out money beyond your immediate family and would you even do it? If I won £1m I'll largely keep it to myself. I'll spend around half of it on a decent sized house and the majority of the rest buying two other houses I can rent out. I'll help my mum with her finances and try to give my brother a deposit for his own place.

I would probably need around £5m or even £10m before I start gifting out money to family and friends. Main reason would be that I don't want people knowing I'm that rich, feeling indebted to me and I would be even more scared about what they would do with it or what others around them would do if they found out they had money.

A: About 5 million I guess
Q: Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian go mountain climbing. Suddenly, the rope starts to break apart. They're holding onto it for dear life and you can only save one. What kind of pizza do you order?

A: Let's see...

I used to have a major crush on Miley, but not so much anymore... if I were to just get laid out of it and nothing else, probably KK. If it was just to save for the greater good, Miley. Hell, if it was ANYTHING else, I'd choose Miley.

Q: On a similar vein, who do you save if in the same situation as above? Donald Trump or Theresa May?

A: Donald Trump easily. Why would I not save my unlimited source of comedy gold? Though I truly feel sorry for the many ruined lives at the expense of my personal pleasure. Another plus side is that he would probably anoint me as the president of some influential institution right at the spot, no matter my credentials.

Q: Which you could live without on this forum permanently: Yakuza vs Shenmue comparisons or Epic Store argument threads?

Last edited:
I mean, I was really asking what kind of pizza you like to order ignoring the fact that two shitbags are about to fall off a cliff, but interesting responses regardless! ?

My apologies, @Revan!

I was going to write about the pizza after the chicks, but COMPLETELY forgot once I had written out what I did lol.

What pizza do I order?

Thick crust, cheese, extra tomato sauce, Beef, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon and Black Olives.

Hell yes.

A: Donald Trump easily. Why would I not save my unlimited source of comedy gold? Though I truly feel sorry for the many ruined lives at the expense of my personal pleasure. Another plus side is that he would probably anoint me as the president of some influential institution right at the spot, no matter my credentials.

Q: Which you could live without on this forum permanently: Yakuza vs Shenmue comparisons or Epic Store argument threads?
Epic Store arguments.

Q - Where do you typically eat your dinner? 99% of the time on the sofa in front of the TV

Off the floor like an animal.

Q. What's the worst you have ever been pissed off and what's the worst you have reacted when being pissed off?

Off the floor like an animal.

Q. What's the worst you have ever been pissed off and what's the worst you have reacted when being pissed off?

Ohhhhhhhhhh man do I have a story for you.

So back in my college days, I lived in a house with four other roommates. It was the worst. One of my roommates (aka "shitty roommate"), on top of avoiding paying bills, stole food (he also stole my dishes, whatever was returned to the kitchen wasn't washed, it would sit in the sink until someone else did it. I could write a whole list of the shitty things he did).

It was frustrating because I wasn't making much money myself, and I would go grocery shopping only to find my stuff gradually going missing. Everyone in the house did not like shitty roommate, and we all had theories that it was him who would steal because all of us had stuff that would go missing.

One late night I got back grocery shopping, bought ingredients to make food, but when I went to prepare it the next day, some of my ingredients were gone.

I was furious, I was seeing red.

The culprit also had a history of also stealing milk that I bought, so I grabbed the jug, took a bottle of vodka from the freezer, and filled a quarter of the jug with it. I screwed the cap back on, shook the jug a bit, and placed it back in the fridge. I also broke the door rack from slamming the door too hard, that was my bad.

The next day I came home from work and my other roommate (who's also a good friend of mine) asked if I smelled puke. I said no, and he said when he got home the kitchen smelled really bad of vomit. He said that the only person who's been home all day was shitty roommate.

I told him what I did, checked the milk and saw that someone drank some (BINGO!), and we both lost it. The shitty roommate had a swig of a vodka/milk mix that's been sitting overnight and probably threw up in the sink.

My food was never stolen again.

Q: Do you have a shitty roommate story? Please share!

Last edited:
I relly dislike people who have a sense of entitlement like that. I would have probably given it to them had they just asked too. But no, they have to make it theft.

A: I had a flatmate who I could smell from my room even with the door closed during the summer. He wasn't that bad of a guy but had poor hygiene which wasn't helped by his poor diet I suppose.

Q: What's your favourite place to visit?

Ohhhhhhhhhh man do I have a story for you.

So back in my college days, I lived in a house with four other roommates. It was the worst. One of my roommates (aka "shitty roommate"), on top of avoiding paying bills, stole food (he also stole my dishes, whatever was returned to the kitchen wasn't washed, it would sit in the sink until someone else did it. I could write a whole list of the shitty things he did).

It was frustrating because I wasn't making much money myself, and I would go grocery shopping only to find my stuff gradually going missing. Everyone in the house did not like shitty roommate, and we all had theories that it was him who would steal because all of us had stuff that would go missing.

One late night I got back grocery shopping, bought ingredients to make food, but when I went to prepare it the next day, some of my ingredients were gone.

I was furious, I was seeing red.

The culprit also had a history of also stealing milk that I bought, so I grabbed the jug, took a bottle of vodka from the freezer, and filled a quarter of the jug with it. I screwed the cap back on, shook the jug a bit, and placed it back in the fridge. I also broke the door rack from slamming the door too hard, that was my bad.

The next day I came home from work and my other roommate (who's also a good friend of mine) asked if I smelled puke. I said no, and he said when he got home the kitchen smelled really bad of vomit. He said that the only person who's been home all day was shitty roommate.

I told him what I did, checked the milk and saw that someone drank some (BINGO!), and we both lost it. The shitty roommate had a swig of a vodka/milk mix that's been sitting overnight and probably threw up in the sink.

My food was never stolen again.

Q: Do you have a shitty roommate story? Please share!
Brilliant! Good on you.

Back