Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

We know a shipping and rewards update is coming any day now. We know they're trying to ship them as close to release as possible, which means some will get it early, some will get it on release, and some will get it late, depending where you are. That's the reality. No point worrying about it until it legitimately seems like they've forgotten your copy and it's too early for that yet.

We know a shipping and rewards update is coming any day now. We know they're trying to ship them as close to release as possible, which means some will get it early, some will get it on release, and some will get it late, depending where you are. That's the reality. No point worrying about it until it legitimately seems like they've forgotten your copy and it's too early for that yet.

This. If you really want to make sure you'll play it day one, just preorder an extra copy at your local retailer and pick it up there on the 19th. Or preorder digital. No big deal. There's really nothing to worry about.

This is the reality of Kickstarter projects. I got my Bloodstained Kickstarter copy around 10 days after release, some backers got it on time. It is what it is.

Just saw in my mail it was shipped (only the same and slipcase and the other stuff will come later).
Said "local post", no idea where to check the numbers, all my guesses don't gave me results.
Though it said:
Some items in your order are coming soon via your local post.
We’re currently preparing physical copies of Shenmue 3 for shipment! This email is to let you know that yours has been packed and shipped. (Your other reward(s) will be shipped separately later.)
The customs number for these items is: UJxxxxxxxxxUS. This package is not able to be fully tracked; even if your tracking information stops, your package is still in route.
Your items will arrive via local post.
So... I don't really think it'll arrive home, customs here suck balls.

The other order (PC physical) hasn't recieved mail.
EDIT: it worked on UPS site, but it says:
Label Created, not yet in system

Guess 'cause Canada is still, "international," we got ours first.

That means you guys down south should get those emails this week, for sure.

Mine is also at, "label created, item not in system."

I'm not one to sit and wait so I've sent an email to Fan Gamer to get an update for American backers. I hope to hear back on Monday as they are closed on weekends.

My address still won't even lock so losing confidence on playing at launch.
I hope you have more luck getting a quick reply than I have. Whenever I've contacted them, I've always had to wait about a week or two. I even once had to wait about two months for a response, though I suspect that's rare, even for them.

I'm not one to sit and wait so I've sent an email to Fan Gamer to get an update for American backers. I hope to hear back on Monday as they are closed on weekends.

My address still won't even lock so losing confidence on playing at launch.

American here, west coaster. Got an email confirmation yesterday. According to usps label was created in Tucson, AZ.

Email stated this:

“This is your tracking number, which is currently inactive. Your package has not yet been shipped—it will be released into the postal system closer to release date.”

Still no news on PC physical copies. I hope they're not planning on cancelling this one stealthly.
From talking to Joel in the kickstarter team they're still coming. To ensure those who've backed that edition have the game they will issue a code via the survey to ensure you've got it day 1.

We already know it's just the EGS installer on the disc so at least PC backers are guaranteed to be playing day-1 via code, even if the box arrives late. No need to buy an extra digital copy like I'm doing with my PS4 version.

Back