Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Still no news on PC physical copies. I hope they're not planning on cancelling this one stealthly.

We already know it's just the EGS installer on the disc so at least PC backers are guaranteed to be playing day-1 via code, even if the box arrives late. No need to buy an extra digital copy like I'm doing with my PS4 version.

Yeah. PC versions are going to be keys so there's literally nothing to worry about. The PC box will be coming at some point but it's probably being treated like other rewards and coming a bit later. Shipping what is essentially a collector item box isn't priority for them and they're definitely more concerned about getting actual games out first.

We already know it's just the EGS installer on the disc so at least PC backers are guaranteed to be playing day-1 via code, even if the box arrives late. No need to buy an extra digital copy like I'm doing with my PS4 version.

Can I ask if this has been communicated though?

If I have ordered the PC physical, has it been said that I will indeed be playing day 1? Are they sending me a PC code in an email? I haven't received any word at all on it.

I was going on the assumption that the box itself would include a code, and unless you selected PC digital, you would be left behind.

Can I ask if this has been communicated though?

If I have ordered the PC physical, has it been said that I will indeed be playing day 1? Are they sending me a PC code in an email? I haven't received any word at all on it.

I was going on the assumption that the box itself would include a code, and unless you selected PC digital, you would be left behind.
I'm sure someone can repost the screenshot, but Joel from the KS pretty much confirmed this in an email reply, or at least that's how I read it.

From a logistical perspective it'd be easier for them to send the code digitally instead of printing them all out on cardboard, too.

I'm sure someone can repost the screenshot, but Joel from the KS pretty much confirmed this in an email reply, or at least that's how I read it.
Original email was to Spud:-
index.php

Finally got my shipping confirmation. However, because they botched my order and are sending me a PAL copy (despite living in Japan and requesting a Japanese copy), it's shipping from the US. Optimistic it'll come on come on time, though.

Finally got my shipping confirmation. However, because they botched my order and are sending me a PAL copy (despite living in Japan and requesting a Japanese copy), it's shipping from the US. Optimistic it'll come on come on time, though.

That makes no sense. They shouldn't be shipping PAL copies from anywhere other than Europe. At least you would think that's the case.

I got my reply from Fan Gamer pretty quick. Here's their reply:

"No worries! Your order's shipping address has been confirmed. We have begun preparing Shenmue 3 physical copies for shipment. You should receive an email with tracking information when your physical copy is prepared to ship. If you have other physical rewards, they will be shipping separately. Let us know if you have any other questions!"

My big take away here is that even if it doesn't appear your address is locking, it actually is on their side and that's what matters.

Also, their reply was placed in my Junk Mail folder. Be sure to check there for your shipping confirmation emails daily from here on.

I only just noticed that Spiral Games (or Fangamer) managed to butcher up my address with some pretty bizarre gaps and formatting. They seem to have completed removed the second line of my address and replaced it with an empty space.

Ah well, first line, the country and postcode are all correct. Hopefully it arrives ok...

Back