Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I also got a PC physical copy and haven’t received a confirmation. Getting antsy.

I have to get it off my chest, bit flustered with people getting early copies but us KS folks are still waiting. Different scenario yes but still..

I have to get it off my chest, bit flustered with people getting early copies but us KS folks are still waiting. Different scenario yes but still..
This was always going to be the case, unfortunately. There’s not much that can be done about retailers releasing copies early.

I’m a tad disappointed that my two kickstarter copies haven’t left Fangamer’s Tucson USA warehouse yet though when they would need to be in Japan in less than 6 days to have any hope of getting to me on launch day.

It seems like only those living in the states have any hope of receiving their games on time, let alone early.

This was always going to happen retailers break street dates all the time. It’s nothing to get upset over imo. I’ve ordered a retail copy in the chance it may come early.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard any information regarding the Pix N' Love Editions? Thought I'd ask here rather than make a seperate thread.

No, not yet. I seem to remember people here complaining they were really slow with the Shenmue I & II Collector's Edition though. Anyone used them much before?

@spud1897 It's good to get that confirmed. I'll be playing on PS4 but I'm not the only fan here so we changed the reward to "physical pc copy" and got a PS4 collector's edition from a store instead. Though I decided yesterday to leave that copy unopened for now and ordered a Day One edition too (preorders also got the nice steelbook which I didn't know). The collector's edition was sold out in a few stores that I usually check by the way (y)

Hey !
Are there still people from Italy, Spain, Belgium (or other countries from the final batch of emails) who did not receive the mail from Spiral telling they handed the game to Royal mail ?

Because we're the 13th and I didn't get it. I suppose games to France, Germany,... shipped early in the morning. Did those guys receive a dispatch invoice from Royal mail ?

No, not yet. I seem to remember people here complaining they were really slow with the Shenmue I & II Collector's Edition though. Anyone used them much before?

I did ! I got all of their collector's beside Samurai Spirit. And I'm pretty sure that everytime, they sent their editions late. Sometimes very very late. Like weeks later. But there has been so much protests that they tried to make it better on the last occasions.

If someone here bought their edition only, I wouldn't hesitate to get a copy at a store and give/resell the sealed Pix copy of the game when it comes.

I did ! I got all of their collector's beside Samurai Spirit. And I'm pretty sure that everytime, they sent their editions late. Sometimes very very late. Like weeks later. But there has been so much protests that they tried to make it better on the last occasions.

If someone here bought their edition only, I wouldn't hesitate to get a copy at a store and give/resell the sealed Pix copy of the game when it comes.

That sounds about right from what I heard. Thanks for the info. Fortunately, I'm already getting the regular collector's edition and Kickstarter copy, so I shouldn't need to worry about being without a copy on release day (touch wood!)

Hey !
Are there still people from Italy, Spain, Belgium (or other countries from the final batch of emails) who did not receive the mail from Spiral telling they handed the game to Royal mail ?

Because we're the 13th and I didn't get it. I suppose games to France, Germany,... shipped early in the morning. Did those guys receive a dispatch invoice from Royal mail ?

I haven't received anything yet (France), but I guess we will get the email before the end of the day. Anyway, I'm pretty pessimistic to get my game before the 19th, all orders I made that were sent from UK always took at least 7 days to arrive (I'm not living in Paris, don't know if it matters). We'll see...

Just got my shipping confirmation from Fangamer!
Question though, I have the digital version preordered on my PS4 also. If I get the Kickstarter disc before next Tuesday, what happens if I plug it into my PS4? Will the DLC still be locked until 11/19?

Not sure about the DLC but you'll have to uninstall the preloaded game and reinstall it with the disc since that's how the PS4 works with digital vs. disc. If you want to play it digitally, you'll have to delete the disc installation and redownload the digital version.

Last edited:
I haven't received anything yet (France), but I guess we will get the email before the end of the day. Anyway, I'm pretty pessimistic to get my game before the 19th, all orders I made that were sent from UK always took at least 7 days to arrive (I'm not living in Paris, don't know if it matters). We'll see...

I live in Belgium and the 4 days delay seems reasonable for my area. But I dunno when Spiral will decide to ship the game to the remaining countries. I sent them an email to find out...

Pourquoi écris-je en anglais à un Français ? :sneaky:

Whelp, I haven't received any emails from Fangamer yet. I'm wondering if all the extra stuff that comes with the game is complicating the delivery in my case.

Ah well, I'm just glad I also ordered a basic retail PS4 copy. Hooray for contingency planning!

Hey !

Same here. No mail yet...

Hey !

No mail to me about anything being shipped (to Sweden) just yet... But the day is still young.

(pleasepleasepleaseplease)

Back