Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I am picking up my copy at EB in a few hours, but the tracking for my KickStarter hasn't updated in 23+ hours... it doesn't take a whole day to fly from Vancouver to Toronto :mad:

So it indeed looks like I'll get the KickStarter on Wednesday, but at least I'll be playing before the day is through :D:D:D

No launch email? I had to find an old survey email for the link.

I received this one at 02:39 GMT:

index.php

Attachments

• 2019-11-19_140952.png
    2019-11-19_140952.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 90
What the FUCK? No Shenmue Backer copy today EITHER. What is going on? Tomorrow it's a week ffs. @[YUGOFORCE] Any luck?

My Steel Book came in. It looks even better in person, but sigh I don't know if I want to actually use it, because it feels rather fragile due to the spine being so damn wide for some reason.

This is the only PS4 steelbook I have, the Switch steelbooks are not like this, and the cards are thicker then blu-rays. Are all PS 4 steelbooks like this, and if so has anyone heard of the spine cracking/breaking apart due to wear & tear?

My LRG Collector's Edition is supposed to arrive tomorrow. It took it a day and a half to travel like 5 hours.

And I was really smart and chose Japanese region for my Kickstarter, so who knows when I'll get that. I haven't received any sort of shipping notifications for my Kickstarter stuff.

And if I tried to use my download code to install it, it would probably take about 4 days to download, and the internet at my house would probably crash multiple times and corrupt the file.

So...I guess maybe I'll have to go to GameStop and pick it up today if I want to play it.

Holy heck, my CE arrived today from GAME and the box is massive! The kind folks there also threw in the steel book for no extra charge as well, so that was a nice surprise.

Unfortunately not.
I just sent an E-Mail to Spiral Galaxy Games, although I‘m certain, I won‘t get a satisfying answer (had the urge to do SOMETHING)

Our group is getting smaller... If mine doesn't come tomorrow either then I will start to think something is very wrong.

lol JatW is an absolutely TERRIBLE movie; it's campy and fun, but literally any of Arnold's other family films are miles better than this (MAYBE Junior is as bad/worse).

Anyways, not that anyone really cares, but it has now been 24 hours and 38 minutes and tracking still says that my copy is on a plane from Vancouver :mad:

Did anybody else order from sites like CD Keys or Humble Bundle? I'm just wondering if you have recieved a key yet, because I have heard nothing.

Latest shipping update:

Screenshot_20191120-005531.png

Holy shit, it's in Tokyo! Maybe it really will arrive tomorrow (technically today as it's after midnight, now)! Depends how quickly it passes through customs, I suppose. Also, Narita Airport is only about a 20 minutes' drive from my place, if that makes any difference at all.

Either way, nearly there, now. Beyond excited!

Last edited:
Back