Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Yea I pledged twice, and have logged in via the link in each corresponding email. The other account only had 3 copies of the game on it, all Europe based. Address is locked in for that account.

My main account however, its the same thing over and over again. I will wait and see what they say.

I live in Belgium, and didn't get this email yet for my ps4 copy.
Was the shipping fast to Germany from your experiences, @hyo_razuki ?

As for the PC version, mine didn't lock neither. Since they have to manufacture it for backers only, without the production help from Sony, it seems it will come late... Possible Outrage incoming..this PC version is doomed.

As for the PC version, mine didn't lock neither. Since they have to manufacture it for backers only, without the production help from Sony, it seems it will come late... Possible Outrage incoming..this PC version is doomed.
I haven't had any experiences with Spiral Galaxy Games yet.

I haven't had any experiences with Spiral Galaxy Games yet.

Sorry, I meant @Reprise ...
Just read that the first people who received Bloodstained Switch got it 4 days early. Others had to wait a few more days to get it.
But it's no indication, since we don't know anything about S3's production schedule, nor YsNet/Deep silver's position about giving the green light to dispatch.

Can't wait !

Sorry, I meant @Reprise ...
Just read that the first people who received Bloodstained Switch got it 4 days early. Others had to wait a few more days to get it.
But it's no indication, since we don't know anything about S3's production schedule, nor YsNet/Deep silver's position about giving the green light to dispatch.

Can't wait !

I'm from the UK, so it's hard to say how long those in other countries have to wait, but I've always received stuff from them in a timely manner. I got Bloodstained one day early. It sounds like those who got it even earlier maybe live in mainland Europe. I'm guessing they shipped those ones with extra time just in case there's delays.

Someone here asked the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter team how soon they would dispatch and they said they're aiming to try to ensure everyone gets their game by release date, possibly just before.

Austrian here. Did not get the second mail from the supplier either. Just got the first one to confirm my shipping adress.

The reason could be that I am just a slacker backer and not a regular backer. Maybe the slacker backer Campaign will be dealt later.

No second mail for me either. Maybe they will use 1 service for UK/Ireland and a diifferent one for continental Europe?

No some Germans get the mail already as well. That is not the reason. German user here in the Dojo confirmed that already, and I have also read from another german in a german playstation Forum that got the mail already.

I've got the Spiral Galaxy mail for my PS4 version but not my PC one, and I read the same from other people in France. So it tends to confirm your theory.

Back