Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I'm currently on about day 40 driving the forklift (started mid-December, now end of January). I wanted to see how much money I can make before the bad ending :giggle:
I done that on my initial Dreamcast playthrough as I thought I would have a load of cash in the second game. Little did I know Wong would appear at the begin of the second game and render my hard work grafting at the harbour pointless.

I done that on my initial Dreamcast playthrough as I thought I would have a load of cash in the second game. Little did I know Wong would appear at the begin of the second game and render my hard work grafting at the harbour pointless.
Spoilers! :eek:

But yes. My plan is to work the forklift for the alloted 4 months, then spend all the money on trinkets BEFORE getting *spoilered* by *spoiler* when you *spoiler*.

Hmm...my address seems to have now been locked too and I have a PS4 game + backer slipcase in my shipment page.

Oh well, its probably nothing. Nothing to get overly excited about or anythi...
Could it be that some people will recieve the game earlier?!
Ohh!!!

Ohhh yes!!!

Ohhh...hnngghh...hnngghh...arghshit...uhgghh fuck...uuggghhhh fucckkkk...hooarrrrrgghhh!!!!

Yes mine is locked in and says it's at local fulfilment department. So I think a more local company will hold the games and post nearer the date. Sorry guys but don't think we will be lucky enough to get early.

Fangamer when you click link it says locked in and can't change due to it been at local fulfilment department. Hope we do get it early but I don't think so.

On my side: my Kickstarter pledge (PS4 version+ phone card) has been locked but not my Slacker Backer pledge yet (PC+500 dollars of stuff).

Locked, too. The Rewards will have a long way. But they are saying, they want to send out the rewards seperatly, does that means they are sending out the physicals first and then the other rewards? Interesting is the point with the physical PC Copy. Maybe Yu-san and Cedric want to show them on Magic Kyoto?

Edit: This could be the Gold-Status. ^^

Back