Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Just curious as to why folks are getting pissed about not being able to buy before the 19th? The release date was the 19th so for anyone that got it before, great, but it is what it is. Don’t see how it’s a shambles or ridiculous for outlets to stick to the official release date. Unless I’m totally missing something here. In which case I apologise.

Obviously it's not outrageous or anything, but it is pretty unusual, especially for a reasonably low budget AA game. Usually retailers send at least a couple of days beforehand to allow for small delays and ensure people get the game in time for its release. Shipping one day before is risky, as some customers may not release it on release day and a lot of retailers like to guarantee pre-orders are received by release date.

So by the looks of things, most European and UK backers will receive the game Monday! What an epic day!

Then I have the CE on Tuesday

So by the looks of things, most European and UK backers will receive the game Monday! What an epic day!

Then I have the CE on Tuesday

i reckon it will be Tuesday, at least for UK people. If it was dispatched via Royal Mail 48 late on today, i assume Tuesday will be it. Still, I’m up for a good surprise if it arrives early!

The Kickstarter copy was sent Royal Mail 48 hours, if tomorrow doesn’t count it’ll be Tuesday otherwise we will get lucky and get it Monday.

sadly I’m busy Monday and Tuesday, so it looks like I’ll be playing it Wednesday onwards.

Was hoping to get it early to play it this weekend

Back