Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I saw it now.. I had already seen it but this was more of a closeup. I think the standard CE (that I'm getting) does not have that embossed thingy

The Kickstarter update said the illustration comes with this shipment but the Fangamer only lists the game and slip case. Will the illustration come later?

From what I understand, only the games are shipping now. Haven't heard about anything else

Oh wow, I thought the only difference would be the numbering on the box, but yea it is embossed... so I guess we can pet Shenhua's hair now then lol

And touch her curves. Her hat, I mean.

Mine finally begun shipping about a half hour ago, I'm in Canada.

Instagram is only for looking up cam girls, and trying to hook up for one night stands sigh, why in blue blazes do people like LRG have a page there sigh.
You've no idea how social media works. The dojo Instagrams incredibly active with all sorts of levels of engagement and artwork.

The LRG CE is in transit. The UPS tracking number estimates it will arrive here on Wednesday, Nov. 20. But LRG is only a three hour drive from where I live, so are they really going to artificially slow down the transit somehow? I guess I'm about to find out.

The LRG CE is in transit. The UPS tracking number estimates it will arrive here on Wednesday, Nov. 20. But LRG is only a three hour drive from where I live, so are they really going to artificially slow down the transit somehow? I guess I'm about to find out.

if the shipping method is UPS Mail Innovations like mine, the delay is because they hand it off to USPS which then basically reprocess it, and finally deliver it the next day

Back