Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

It seems like half the crap I get online either comes damaged or something goes wrong with the order. It's so freaking hard to get quality service anymore. People don't care about doing good work anymore.

I’m in the same boat in that mine have reached the main mail centre and will then be sent to my local sorting office. Still due to arrive on the 19th.

I’ve tried collecting mail from the main mail centre before and was told they were not able to do it. Once it’s in the sorting office you can get it from there with ID, but at least in Glasgow, you cannot from the mail centre.

Tomorrow's going to be torture regardless so I'll give it a bash and see if I get it. Otherwise I'm a 20 minute walk from the delivery office so will give that a try too.

Is there a chance that those of us who are due to receive the game on Tuesday (according to the Royal Mail website) will receive it on Monday instead?
I’d say no because they probably won’t transport the parcel to your local office until the morning it is due to be delivered.

Should I have had an email that my copy has been sent? I backed the PC physical copy and confirmed my address in October. UK btw

Tomorrow's going to be torture regardless so I'll give it a bash and see if I get it. Otherwise I'm a 20 minute walk from the delivery office so will give that a try too.

Go for it mate. You have nothing to lose and if you get it, it’ll have been well worth it! I think my sorting office tends to get my mail in the morning of the day before delivery, so I’m considering going there tomorrow afternoon to pick mine up. Hadn’t considered it until I read your post, so cheers!

edit: or maybe not, going by Birty’s post.

I’d say no because they probably won’t transport the parcel to your local office until the morning it is due to be delivered.

Should I have had an email that my copy has been sent? I backed the PC physical copy and confirmed my address in October. UK btw

You’re in the UK, so yeah I believe you should have had an email letting you know it’s been sent, including a tracking number. I know it’s obvious but make sure to check your junk and trash inboxes.

edit: it appears I was wrong.

Last edited:
You’re in the UK, so yeah I believe you should have had an email letting you know it’s been sent, including a tracking number. I know it’s obvious but make sure to check your junk and trash inboxes.
What email address would it have come from?

No, the Physical PC version is not being sent out yet, so you shouldn't have received anything. You will be getting a Code instead on Tuesday.
Source:- 2 Kickstater Updates ago:-

PC Physical Packages & Disks
Due to production circumstances, PC physical packages and disks will not be delivered by November 19th. Epic Games Store product codes, including for PC physical backers, will be delivered through your survey from Fangamer, so PC physical backers will be able to play at release.

We apologize for this delay and will post and update once physical packages and disks are ready to ship.

Anybody ordered from Amazon uk and had theirs dispatched?

My hype levels are at critical now!

Now they use their own quasi courier service (Amazon Logistics), they dispatch directly from the warehouse right up until the last minute (I've had stuff dispatch at 2am on the day of delivery before). You'll probably get dispatch notification at some point tomorrow, but don't panic if it's not until the evening or even the middle of the night.

Now they use their own quasi courier service (Amazon Logistics), they dispatch directly from the warehouse right up until the last minute (I've had stuff dispatch at 2am on the day of delivery before). You'll probably get dispatch notification at some point tomorrow, but don't panic if it's not until the evening or even the middle of the night.
Thanks for the reply. I can't wait any longer lol

No, the Physical PC version is not being sent out yet, so you shouldn't have received anything. You will be getting a Code instead on Tuesday.
Source:- 2 Kickstater Updates ago:-
Thanks very much.

I wonder what'll be in the box then? They said it'll be a disc which will trigger the download on EGS, but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks very much.

I wonder what'll be in the box then? They said it'll be a disc which will trigger the download on EGS, but now I'm not so sure.
When the Physical PC does arrive, (currently) it's just meant to be a disc with the EGS installer on it. There will be a code in the box that you enter once you have installed the client & made an EGS account. We won't be getting that for some time though, so they will just give you a code on your fangamer page on Tuesday.

Back