Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Oh....my....long story short it’s being delivered to mum and dads down the road, still says due to be delivered tomorrow. Mum just calls me, “are you coming for this package of yours then?” I’m like WHAT!! I’m just finishing eating some pancakes, then I’m getting down there. I THINK IT’S COME AND I HAD NO IDEA!!!! 😳

Oh....my....long story short it’s being delivered to mum and dads down the road, still says due to be delivered tomorrow. Mum just calls me, “are you coming for this package of yours then?” I’m like WHAT!! I’m just finishing eating some pancakes, then I’m getting down there. I THINK IT’S COME AND I HAD NO IDEA!!!! 😳
Yes mine came today too! a day before release thankyou what a nice treat :D I had to go out and buy a second hand ps4 after work today LOL

I'm getting the PC physical Kickstarter version. Does anyone know when codes are supposed to go up?
I'm so excited and hyped. I got two versions lol. The PC physical Kickstarter and the Limited Run Games Special Edtion.

Your Pixnlove copy has already been shipped? I can't seem to find any information on my order beyond confimation when I paid a while back.

Edit: Found a thread on twitter that stated:

"Unfortunately, YsNet late returned the validation for the artbook. So production only started last week. Instead, it is expected to be delivered in early December."

Sorry if this has already been answered- But where will we recieve our exclusive backer rewards?? Will it be a code on the fangamer page?? All I have is a download code for the demo and 4k and 1080p wallpapers.

My Kickstarter Shenmue 3 just came. Unfortunately the slipcover IS rather bland and is basically just a folded cardboard slipcover. I wish there were some dimensions to the cardboard slip like maybe have the Shenmue 3 logo and circle design have a spot gloss texture or something.
But, it is pretty cool the Fangamer shipping box has a Shenmue 3 design.

I'm going to load the game now.
I'm glad I'll be able to play a day early.
Very excited to play!

I just checked my Fangamer accounts. The PSN code for the Japanese copy is available along with the wallpapers. Still waiting for the EGS codes.

Has it been said when one can expect to get the digital key/rewards delivered? Two hours until midnight in Sweden so just wonder whether I should even bother waiting up. =)

Has it been said when one can expect to get the digital key/rewards delivered? Two hours until midnight in Sweden so just wonder whether I should even bother waiting up. =)
It's the same place you should've received you trial key, which is the "
Downloads and Download Codes" section of your backey survey. If you don't know where your survey is, you can have it resent to your email using this link.

It's the same place you should've received you trial key, which is the "
Downloads and Download Codes" section of your backey survey. If you don't know where your survey is, you can have it resent to your email using this link.

Yeah that I know. Continuously updating that page. :)
My question regards at what time the codes will be available there. Here at dojo there is a 1 1/2 hour countdown for me, while on Youtube Shenmue 3 official has a much longer countdown to something (JP launch perhaps)?

My question regards at what time the codes will be available there. Here at dojo there is a 1 1/2 hour countdown for me, while on Youtube Shenmue 3 official has a much longer countdown to something (JP launch perhaps)?
Oh silly me, I misread.

The countdown on the Official Shenmue 3 YouTube is for a live stream with Yu tomorrow morning.

Back