Battle Rally DLC next week!

Would be godlike if they would add even more characters in future updates like the masters/villains. Nonetheless, dlc looks amazing :)

I want Lan Di as a playable character who can block everything and not get hurt while one hit KO anyone in the way 😁😏 Or perhaps.. A course with Lan Di guarding the goal as the boss? 😳 Agreed too the dlc looks amazing can't wait to try it!

Still waiting here at 12:15 (expecting it may be closer till 1 am, but I can't play it tonight anyway).

What interests me in the meantime: I noticed that all of the PS4 trophies for the DLC have 0.1% completion. Presuming this was the testers, I wonder if this means the other content is good to go, and perhaps also slated to release sooner than expected?

(Alas, I'll be excited enough with this for a good period of time, so I'm in no rush.)

Still waiting here at 12:15 (expecting it may be closer till 1 am, but I can't play it tonight anyway).

What interests me in the meantime: I noticed that all of the PS4 trophies for the DLC have 0.1% completion. Presuming this was the testers, I wonder if this means the other content is good to go, and perhaps also slated to release sooner than expected?

(Alas, I'll be excited enough with this for a good period of time, so I'm in no rush.)
Most likely hackers.

The dlc looks great. I cant wait to enjoy it!
A shenmueDojo battle Rally leader board would be a great Idea Spud.
I'm working today but I'll try and get on the PC this evening and make something up, maybe top 10 per course or something.

I need to play it myself Haha.

I love this DLCs. Finding the Chobus are funny.

We can all patiently wait Spud 😀 i have a 9 day wait before I can download it. Hopefully less

Thanks for the article Switch fantastic as usual!

I look forward to everyone's impressions.

It's on the PS Store in the UK this morning! :)

£6.49 is over half the price of the Season Pass, makes you wonder how much the other content will be...

Feels odd that it is on the main menu... do the items you unlock transfer to every save file you have on the main story?

How/where do you access the DLC once it's available?

Can skip all dialogue apart from the walking/talking with Shenhua at the start. Seems you can skip cutscenes in NG+ (may have already been like that) but, again, not the scenes with Shenhua.

Also, it just skips the cave scene in NG+?

*Oh, and they didn't fix the "No I haven't" line from the grumpy dude or the other wrong line from the fat guy at the beginning.

£6.49 is over half the price of the Season Pass, makes you wonder how much the other content will be...

Feels odd that it is on the main menu... do the items you unlock transfer to every save file you have on the main story?
Yep that's how it works. Same with any DLC that they fixed in relation to the PC Kickstarter backer stuff. When ever I load a save that I haven't used since the fix(and the DLC), if it's the first time, it will give you the items.

Can skip all dialogue apart from the walking/talking with Shenhua at the start. Seems you can skip cutscenes in NG+ (may have already been like that) but, again, not the scenes with Shenhua.

Battle Rally is accessed from main menu.

Yes so far you can skip all dialogue and cutscenes accept those that don’t have icon in bottom hand corner of screen.

Yes it’s odd the cave scene isn’t shown in NG +.

Yeah, the pricing is a bit weird. It feels like they priced the season pass too cheaply.

What DLC is confirmed? How many story related DLC and how many other mini game type scenarios?

*Oh, and they didn't fix the "No I haven't" line from the grumpy dude or the other wrong line from the fat guy at the beginning.
If we’re cataloging these, there’s also one when you’re looking for a boat (the last dude on the pier as you head from the main area). Hopefully they will patch these at some point. From what I can tell it would be a fairly simple fix.

Yeah, the pricing is a bit weird. It feels like they priced the season pass too cheaply.

What DLC is confirmed? How many story related DLC and how many other mini game type scenarios?
There are three DLC packs planned. Battle Rally, Merry Cruise (looks to be gambling related) and a story pack involving a familiar face.

Ah ok, not too bad then. I was thinking multiple story packs were planned.
Yeah. More story would have been nice, but I suppose something is better than nothing.

On a side note, not sure if it’s been mentioned or not, but PlayStation users will need to manually download the Battle Rally DLC from the PlayStation store.

Played a little bit of it just now. Seems fun. Best I could get on the ranking boards for the first stage was 3rd. Any tips for getting 1st?

Back