Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Anything I've deemed long or laborious will get covered in my second playthrough. I wanna give the second playthrough more than a cursory amount of time.

Herbs is top of this list!

Oh my God, I still cannot get all of niawou herbs, I must be missing 1 or 2 as everywhere is blank!

Has anyone got any good videos? I have tried all the maps etc online and I seem to have them all on there!

Oh my God, I still cannot get all of niawou herbs, I must be missing 1 or 2 as everywhere is blank!

Has anyone got any good videos? I have tried all the maps etc online and I seem to have them all on there!

There's two which fucked me over. Make sure you have these.

- Theres a green orange near the duck heaven place. Look for it with the map, and make sure you have it.
- There's a lone Peony to the left of the stairs as youre walking up to that huge temple on Blossom Road? Light blue dot on the map, make sure you have it.

I admit I'm starting to lose patience with Niaowu. I got through Bailu well enough with a map, but I've carefully combed through with the map twice and still haven't earned the Niaowu trophy.
I'm quite sure I got the one without the red circle, but I wonder about those such as the one behind the arcade that glitches easily. Quite frustrating, all of it... Round three begins.
If S4 has herbs, I'm picking none until there's a (good) map.

Getting Niaowu herbs trophy were worst than defeating Smough & Ornstein, but equally rewarding.
Any tips?

I got Bailu achievement. But I can't seem to get the Niaowu one.

Questions:

1. Do the castle herbs (at the end) count?
2. Any really tricky ones that you can remember?

Thanks!

Any tips?

Questions:

Thanks!

1) The castle ones don’t count.
2) I just gave up and used the data mined map after trying for ages to get them myself. Even then it wasn’t exactly easy.

Any tips?

Questions:

Thanks!

Oh and there a couple up senary road that don’t have the red circles so that makes them tricky to find.

Aside from the few that pop up in this thread as the "hard to find" ones, I don't have any suggestions. The two I read about in here after using the map were the ones in and around the Liu Jiao Shrine.

Back