Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

I got a response two days ago, after showing screenshots of the activation process of both DLC ID03 and the backer code, asking me to confirm whether or not the phone card was in my inventory (it's not), and if I had activated any other DLCs (I did not).
I expect a follow up similar to the message from the previous thread page. We'll see.

I'll probably beat the game by the time this is resolved but I don't really mind that much.

Anyone else got reply?
Just sended the info they requested just now.
Even with latest update still the exact same issue and Backer Code not working.

Anyone else got reply?
Just sended the info they requested just now.
Even with latest update still the exact same issue and Backer Code not working.

Yes, they replied to me. They asked me a few details and said they're working on solving the issue as soon as possible.

Getting frustrated with the relative radio silence on the backer dlc issues after responding their email with all info they wanted. How have the rest of you with similar problems done? I am playing the game in the pace of a crippled snail, desperately hoping that I will be able to enjoy some sort of backer benefit/dlc before I am done with the game. I rarely replay games and probably won't do that with Shenmue III either. If anyone reading here has played the game with the dlc (phone card+scrolls), is it worth it to keep procrestinating progress in-game like this? I am in the rare situation where I finally get time to spend on playing games and that might be over soon.

Radio Silence? They replied to us and said they would update once they have found/solved the problem.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the confirmation. The team is looking into the situation and we hope to have an update posted when have more information.

Best Regards,
Joel & the Shenmue III Team
It's been 4 days since they acknowledged the problem. Give them some time.

Radio Silence? They replied to us and said they would update once they have found/solved the problem.
It's been 4 days since they acknowledged the problem. Give them some time.
4 days is a lot of time for me and a quite long time of hearing absolutely nothing considering launch period is about to be over in the sense that most people have/will soon have finished the game.

4 days might be a long time for us, but for the developers it really is not. Think about what they have to do:-
Find the problem
Replicate the problem
Work out what's causing the problem
Work out how to fix the problem
Implement the solution
Test the solution
Create a patch which contains the fix
Send patch to EGS for approval

They have acknowledge it, and will update us when they know what's up.

In relation to your early question, I wouldn't be worried about finishing the game without the DLC. Depending on your backer tier, all it is is 1 or 2 extra moves and some extra phone conversations. There are over 200 moves in the game, so I'm sure we can miss out on the backer exclusive ones for now. I'd recommend just playing it as you would normally, and just have a save that, if you do finish the game before they fix it, you can just reload that save, and try the 2 moves out, and the phone conversations. I know it sucks that we don't have the fix yet, but it's a really small deal when you think about it.

I got another response, asking for my Epic games display name. They could have seen it on 2/3 of the screenshots I appended but whatever. Would be pretty bad if they can not fix this before the weekend, although I have opted to progress in the game without that stuff now anyway.

Getting frustrated with the relative radio silence on the backer dlc issues after responding their email with all info they wanted. How have the rest of you with similar problems done? I am playing the game in the pace of a crippled snail, desperately hoping that I will be able to enjoy some sort of backer benefit/dlc before I am done with the game. I rarely replay games and probably won't do that with Shenmue III either. If anyone reading here has played the game with the dlc (phone card+scrolls), is it worth it to keep procrestinating progress in-game like this? I am in the rare situation where I finally get time to spend on playing games and that might be over soon.
I am also waiting. Even though for other reasons. That they fix bugs, as well add more DLC.
As well to play with mods that will be created in a few months.
I send them my info 2 days ago. Seems they day around 4+ days to reply back or more.

I got another response, asking for my Epic games display name. They could have seen it on 2/3 of the screenshots I appended but whatever. Would be pretty bad if they can not fix this before the weekend, although I have opted to progress in the game without that stuff now anyway.
So basically this email reply

1575256033672.png

Got this email later, at least response was in hours instead of days.
1575279815269.png
Hopefully, they fix it this month.

Got the same. Don't care anymore. I'm done with the game and uninstalled it. Will reinstall if there are more substantial addons by the DLC pass I had to pay extra for.
I also stopped playing it. Not just because of this issue but because I am not in a hurry, as well waiting for the community to make mods to improve the game as well that they fix bugs like game getting stuck in black screen. I didn't reach the point to trigger this so I hope is fixed by the time I get there.

Well, I answered their questions in e-mail 7 days ago and haven't even been given the benefit of a response similar to others in this thread. I don't mind waiting but a "we're working on it" would be preferable over being ignored.

Just got an Email from Fangamer telling me about a new code, went and claimed the new code and sure enough my backer bonuses are finally in the game and my code is working. Looks like they fixed it.

Don't panic if you don't have an email or code yet by the way, who knows how they're sending them out so it may be delayed.

I am so hyped. I'm finally gonna play Shenmue III!

Back