Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Ys Net replied:

"Thank you for contacting us. We will certainly look into it. We are experiencing other similar inquiries. Could you please send us the following information?

-Your backer password
-Version number (This can be found on the title screen. Ver.1.02 (02733) or something similar.)"

Will answer them as soon as I'm home. Anyone with similar issues can probably already send them the required information.
Oh nice. Glad to see they are aware of it. Can you tell me if you emailed them directly (if so can you say what their email is)? or if you contacted them via Kickstarter's message system? I'll send them over my details once I know where too :D Cheers.

Ys Net replied:

"Thank you for contacting us. We will certainly look into it. We are experiencing other similar inquiries. Could you please send us the following information?

-Your backer password
-Version number (This can be found on the title screen. Ver.1.02 (02733) or something similar.)"

Will answer them as soon as I'm home. Anyone with similar issues can probably already send them the required information.
i did the same.

Thank You.

Ys Net replied:

-Your backer password

Fantastic, sent them the following information as well.

Anyone got an update on the EGS backer DLC situation? As of this morning I still can't get my telecom card and my email to [email protected] hasn't been replied to at all yet. This is pretty frustrating.

Anyone got an update on the EGS backer DLC situation? As of this morning I still can't get my telecom card and my email to [email protected] hasn't been replied to at all yet. This is pretty frustrating.
We heard from them on Friday, and I'm guessing due to the weekend, that they haven't been at work since. So I'd assume we would hear something tomorrow as they will be back working.

Got this email today they took 4 days to reply back.

gw6Zyz3.png

Got this email today they took 4 days to reply back.

gw6Zyz3.png
Okay, so basically the same thing they've sent everyone else so far. Well it looks like they still don't know what's going on. Great.

Okay, so basically the same thing they've sent everyone else so far. Well it looks like they still don't know what's going on. Great.
I sent them all the information they asked for on Friday and got the same email back asking for the same information I've already sent them. It seems like they think its a user error, hope we're not just going to be going round in circles with them over this issue

Think you guys are being too harsh to be honest. We received the original email reply from them, which was asking for the backer code & version number at around mid-day Friday UK time. Already, that's like 9PM on a Friday in Japan where they are located. Of course they aren't going to reply for a few days, they are on their weekend and not even in the office. They have replied today, which is the next working day so it's not 4 days, it's 1 working day (if you can even call it that because they would have been on their weekend when we sent over the original replies anyway).

Either way, it's also clear that they don't think that it's user error, as 1) they open the reply acknowledging that there is a problem & 2) they are asking for information trying to work out why it's broken. The only reason they are asking about where/when we entered the Backer Password, is because they are trying to work out if the issue has something to do with where it was entered. It might be broker if you enter from the main menu, but might work it you originally entered it via the In-game menu. If they receive 50 emails where everyone entered on the main menu and none from the in-game menu, then they know where the problem lies.

They have a lot of people emailing them about this, they are aware of the issue and they will fix it. Yes, I know that it's annoying having to wait but have some fun and play the game, the DLC will work soon.

I got the email last night and replied with all of the additional information they requested. They replied directly through Kickstarter. I replied this morning.

Think you guys are being too harsh to be honest. We received the original email reply from them, which was asking for the backer code & version number at around mid-day Friday UK time. Already, that's like 9PM on a Friday in Japan where they are located. Of course they aren't going to reply for a few days, they are on their weekend and not even in the office. They have replied today, which is the next working day so it's not 4 days, it's 1 working day (if you can even call it that because they would have been on their weekend when we sent over the original replies anyway).

Either way, it's also clear that they don't think that it's user error, as 1) they open the reply acknowledging that there is a problem & 2) they are asking for information trying to work out why it's broken. The only reason they are asking about where/when we entered the Backer Password, is because they are trying to work out if the issue has something to do with where it was entered. It might be broker if you enter from the main menu, but might work it you originally entered it via the In-game menu. If they receive 50 emails where everyone entered on the main menu and none from the in-game menu, then they know where the problem lies.

They have a lot of people emailing them about this, they are aware of the issue and they will fix it. Yes, I know that it's annoying having to wait but have some fun and play the game, the DLC will work soon.
12E1JcN.png

I actually told where I put the code as well send them a screenshot. It's like they didn't read my email at all?

I don't have the Telecom card. The in-game password gives me the 'No Epic Games product code...' message. I've already redeemed the DLC code.

I've not heard back from ysnet yet but I did include a link to this forum topic so hopefully they can get a better idea of what the problem is.

Just got a message back from YSNet and it looks like good news to me. It sounds like a kickstarter update is coming to address the issue and that they're working on it.
View attachment 5938

I just received a similar response. It appears the issue is being acknowledged.

Back