Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Got the "Backer Password" off the fangamer page, then get this:

View attachment 5609

Maybe I'm just being dense but anyone got any idea what this means? (Btw I'm playing a physical copy)
This happened to me last night. Basically you need to go to the PlayStation store to download and install the update first (the code should have been provided in the fangamer email). Once done boot the game up and it'll work.

This happened to me last night. Basically you need to go to the PlayStation store to download and install the update first (the code should have been provided in the fangamer email). Once done boot the game up and it'll work.
Thank you that was bugging me and now I good all the goodies on my PS4! :)

(I'm hoping the Phyiscal Artbook is more than 39 pages...)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone explain this digital code, where in the the original email is it? Does it come in the 'game dispatched email'?

What exactly do you do then, with the code? I find it rather confusing.

Can someone explain this digital code, where in the the original email is it? Does it come in the 'game dispatched email'?

What exactly do you do then, with the code? I find it rather confusing.
I wnt into my Fangamer Account (Which you can acccess with any previous email) and it was in the Downloads area where the Backer Demo was. My email this morning was in the Promotions sction in Gmail...

My OST still hasn't shown up! I'm worried! :eek:

What should I do???

I still have my PayPal receipt, I didn't dream I bought it!

You must open your old Survey from Fangamer to enable the download function. The same with pc-codes.

You must open your old Survey from Fangamer to enable the download function. The same with pc-codes.

I did that, and meanwhile I even received the new survey.

Everything is there (wallpapers, DLC and backer password), but not the OST. :(

EDIT: Just sent and email to Fangamer. Let's see if they answer.

Last edited:
I did that, and meanwhile I even received the new survey.

Everything is there (wallpapers, DLC and backer password), but not the OST.

Try to find the mail from fangamer "Confirmation for your Order ...." (There must stand Digital Soundtrack in the Mail) When you click on this and click on the link it brings you to your download. I got this mail from the last year in summer 2018.

Wait... Weren't the capsule toys supposed to be a physical reward ?
They are not mentioned in the kickstarter update regarding physical rewards, and they come as a dlc via the fangamer code...

Or did I miss something ? :rolleyes:

People who paid 500$ added 200$ to get the 4 capsule toys, it can't be digital only, right ?

Wait... Weren't the capsule toys supposed to be a physical reward ?
They are not mentioned in the kickstarter update regarding physical rewards, and they come as a dlc via the fangamer code...

Or did I miss something ? :rolleyes:

People who paid 500$ added 200$ to get the 4 capsule toys, it can't be digital only, right ?
They are a physical reward, and will be coming later.

Seems the code is available on fangamer, can't wait to try it and hopefully get the phone card? Only like 10 hours of workday to go...

Edit: So hold on... I'm playing with the CE version and as a backer I switched to the physical PC version at the last minute for collector's purposes. Does this mean the code won't work now on PS4? If yes, that would really suck! Anyone got a spare code in that case? *begs*
Bump, anybody knows?

I meant this:
Seems the code is available on fangamer, can't wait to try it and hopefully get the phone card? Only like 10 hours of workday to go...

Edit: So hold on... I'm playing with the CE version and as a backer I switched to the physical PC version at the last minute for collector's purposes. Does this mean the code won't work now on PS4? If yes, that would really suck! Anyone got a spare code in that case? *begs*

I meant this:

Sorry about that. I'm looking for my PS4 digital copy fml. Enjoy Shenmue 3 for the both of us.

I meant this:

why don’t you just try it and see.

yep, thats to get the phone card, ingame scrolls & capsule toy tickets

Back