EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

Hahaha It seems I'll be the only one who has the will to resist!

Only two questions, did they like the game? Did they like the new fighting system?

Don't know if they liked it or not. There was zero negativity however. They seem pretty hyped but the way they write is matter of factly.

For those who loved training in the first game, and hated that it wasnt in the second, then your dreams will have came true... and then some.

Personally, i agree that there's not a single shred of negativity. But i think they speak of the fighting and training very highly in the article. Again, if anyone was worried about the fighting system not being Virtua Fighter based, you are going to be very surprised.

Have not read the article yet, will take some weeks till i get the issue but in general I am glad that Edge got the Story. Has been some years, could be even as much as 10 years ago to be honest but in the past Edge was a good magazine that tried to report things in a factual way. They were not influenced by the hype or hate culture.

If the keep up their line this mag is perfect to report about S3.

PSA: Someone posted a summary of the information on Era in the Edge #330 Review scores thread. So if you wanna know some stuff but not everything, and don't want to view the scans you can see some stuff there.

Ok I gave in, but skimmed over the more specific plot stuff (even though it didn't seem like anything major was in there).

It's a very traditional preview, meaning there's barely any of the author's own opinion in there, but the facts are...very exciting :D

A PM would be appreciated, thanks!

Same here too can I have the link please?

I think my favorite part of the article is the last quote from Suzuki at the end.

Back