EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

Okay... without mentioning anything the article says, I just want to say how cool it is to see so many of the images laid out together in a magazine article. Even though we know they're work-in-progress images, the game is already looking utterly unique and incredibly beautiful!

Right, I'm out. If anyone else wants the link to the album, could someone I already sent it to be so kind as to answer such requests?

See you motherfuckers later!

Would it be a bannable offense to just post the link here in a spoiler tag so we can just direct people here instead of mass sending PM?

I really like the bit about the NPCs. I'm going to follow them all home. It'd be neat if they commented on your spying on them.

Having read the article properly all I can say is WOW! This sounds amazing. We're in for a treat.

The affinity and fighting system intrigue me in a good way and it's obvious thought has been given to how these integrate.

Cannot wait.

One thing regarding the fighting mechanics I am so happy to hear is:

It sounds like it will still play a lot like the old games, but as well as it being smoother and improved, Yu indicates that it will in many ways be more in depth. The stamina and other training aspects sounds really interesting, but what's great is that it's confirmed that all old move scrolls from the first two games will be available.

Has someone understand why there's no beginning to the text? The article begins with "alk about an unliekly sequel".

Has someone understand why there's no beginning to the text? The article begins with "alk about an unliekly sequel".
There's sort of a T shape to the left. I didn't see it at first either.

Might have been my scans but I think they misspelled Iwao too.

Back