Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

After about 15 minutes of error messages I finally managed to get to the order screen, however, as I had clicked multiple times on different tabs I had two copies in my cart. Tried to cancel one but ended up cancelling both.

About ten minutes later I was able to order a copy successfully (UK site) but for some reason it cost me 65 Euros rather than the 75 euros it was apparently costing me only ten minutes earlier.

Not complaining as I paid less but wonder if the lower numbered versions went for a bit more.

Mine was 65 too. No idea what was up with that.

Okay, so they changed the system. In their editions before, the french and english versions were completely separate.
Resident Evil 2 Remake on french site = artbook completely in french.

I tweeted them ( their twitter ID is PixnLove_Store ) and gave them my order number. They have confirmed the payment was received and have manually confirmed it for me.

Their website was very frustrating, but the person on Twitter was great.
I sent an "Item not received" message through the PayPal Resolution Center with an explanation and a screenshot of my order page. I have no idea what's going to happen now.

I also tried ordering with my bank debit card originally and got the same error. Now that I check my bank account, I got charged for that too! But it seems that I was automatically refunded for that one at least. No such luck for my PayPal order.

Maybe I should have tweeted them too, instead of going through PayPal. Are they going to send you your order now or are they going to refund you?

I sent an "Item not received" message through the PayPal Resolution Center with an explanation and a screenshot of my order page. I have no idea what's going to happen now.

I also tried ordering with my bank debit card originally and got the same error. Now that I check my bank account, I got charged for that too! But it seems that I was automatically refunded for that one at least. No such luck for my PayPal order.

Maybe I should have tweeted them too, instead of going through PayPal. Are they going to send you your order now or are they going to refund you?

If you really wanted a copy then there's still time. It hasn't been sold out yet.

I’m getting my order. I’ve not received an email, but the website has been updated to say ‘Paiment accepté’. Plus I can download my invoice as a PDF which I’m pretty sure I couldn’t do before.

I’m getting my order. I’ve not received an email, but the website has been updated to say ‘Paiment accepté’. Plus I can download my invoice as a PDF which I’m pretty sure I couldn’t do before.
Crap. Maybe I should still try tweeting them. Then, if they update my order, I can close the PayPal dispute. Did you tweet them normally or send a direct message?

Crap. Maybe I should still try tweeting them. Then, if they update my order, I can close the PayPal dispute. Did you tweet them normally or send a direct message?
Normal tweet.

To get ahead of the curve message them with your order number, that way they can check your account for you. Maybe also include your PayPal reference number as well.

@ Zoltor. I got the same as you. So stress and confusion came into this. Guess I should have been prepared..

Yea sigh, I can't believe they run a specialty LE shop with a site like that. The only good news, is when it went live, Shenmue 3 got a major price drop, probally because it wasn't a signed variant, so they can't even get their own pricining structure right.

Luckily Shenmue 3 is the only game I would ever want a non-US/JPN LE for, so hopefully I'll never have to order from them again.

WTF, sending a message telling them I got a error message, which shouldn't be happening as I'm sending money through paypal, my paypal confirmed the money was now successfully sent, but my order on the site is still flagged with a error message(lol they couldn't be bothered to translate their error messages either, what a mess)

Technically I guess it "could" take up to 3 days, but my CC company has always been instant about transferring money. Bloody hell, I never had such a nightmare trying to order something, and I ordered stuff from atleast like 20 different countries before.

Who would've ever thought that if I ever ran into issues, it would be from a EU source.

Back