Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

I think I've near enough had a stroke! :eek: but managed to get one :coffee: had to go on the French site has the UK one was down... hoping that won't be of issue... I may have ordered one on the UK site too...

Supposedly your art book might be in French if you order on the French site.

What a colossal fuck up. People charged for orders that didn't even go through, people charged twice etc. It makes me wonder if people like me who actually ordered one without issue (other than the slow/dead site) are actually safe. It wouldn't surprise me if some of us get our orders cancelled... :(

Omfg, what a shitty site. After spamming the button like crazy, having the site crash multiple times, I think I accidendly bought 2(unless they automatically allow my reorder to go through as well, then I bought 4 sigh).

Can someone confirm that even though their BS contact link sends a message to the French office, I'll still get the English version, since I ordered on the English site?

Last edited:
What does bilingual mean? I don't mind if I get a French copy of the game, infact I would like it for personal reasons. I would much prefer getting the art book in English though.

After about 15 minutes of error messages I finally managed to get to the order screen, however, as I had clicked multiple times on different tabs I had two copies in my cart. Tried to cancel one but ended up cancelling both.

About ten minutes later I was able to order a copy successfully (UK site) but for some reason it cost me 62 Euros rather than the 75 euros it was apparently costing me only ten minutes earlier.

Not complaining as I paid less but wonder if the lower numbered versions went for a bit more.

Last edited:
Back