Fixes/improvements you want in next patches ?

Depends on the person I guess. When I hit Niaowu I wanted to find all the fan stuff.

Most of it is hidden enough that you could ignore it

I agree it's interesting, for example I love the made up photos of backers who visited the place. But I don't like the notes referencing shenmue as a game like 'I loved playing 1+2' for example.

Changing the President's name to a derogatory word is not political?

What meaning can you infer from that? I guess you might not be very fun at parties. Considering the fact that this is a fan-addition to the game, coupled with the context, there's nothing really political about it. It's just a message a fan put into the game. I don't think there's much to take from that...

Panzer Dragoon Saga has a reference to South Park.

It's an Easter egg.

Changing the President's name to a derogatory word is not political?
The President calls people derogatory names every day. Consider it a tribute to his inspiring ways.

What meaning can you infer from that? I guess you might not be very fun at parties. Considering the fact that this is a fan-addition to the game, coupled with the context, there's nothing really political about it. It's just a message a fan put into the game. I don't think there's much to take from that...
I can’t believe I need to respond to this but the “meaning” is that the person is not a fan of the President and therefore it is completely a political statement. I appreciate the fun at parties comment but I’m just pointing out how absurd you saying it wasn’t political.

Lets move away from this topic. It's there and no one can do anything about it.

Ignore it and move on

I can’t believe I need to respond to this but the “meaning” is that the person is not a fan of the President and therefore it is completely a political statement. I appreciate the fun at parties comment but I’m just pointing out how absurd you saying it wasn’t political.

Excuse me? I'm sorry but there is no meaning from simply swapping the first and last characters of a name. It's not absurd. You're the one being absurd trying to create meaning from such a simple act. Recognize it is a fan-addition and realise you were wrong, thanks.

Last time, move away from this conversation

Excuse me? I'm sorry but there is no meaning from simply swapping the first and last characters of a name. It's not absurd. You're the one being absurd trying to create meaning from such a simple act. Recognize it is a fan-addition and realise you were wrong, thanks.
Just let it go, HemonLaze. Its’s not worth it...

Back