Getting in touch with past members...

Yes. He shouldn't have registered in the first place for the account to be banned, and why he thought a new forum meant a new clean slate for any banned members of the previous forums is beyond me. I didn't even know it was him until another admin showed me a PM sent, where apparently "Peter is letting me stay" was what was said. Absolute garbage, I haven't spoken to him since his banning a while back, and have no intentions of doing so. The days of idiotic comments and 40+ spam posting a day are long gone.

I've written more in the forum changelog here:
https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/forum-change-log.159/#post-4026
Thanks for clearing it up mate I didn’t really know the situation, etc. I’m glad you are sticking to your guns and ultimately it’s a positive move for the forums going forward.

Wow the site sure has changed, but things look pretty great. I’ve been really busy lately with life, so I haven’t been able to visit much lately, but hope to be around more in the future (especially with Shenmue HD coming soon). I’ve decided to register here with the name I use everywhere else on the internet, but I was previously known as Thief (and briefly LAMEWAD). Good to be back.

Who really cares? here

Can't remember the last time I was on here but will try to pop by when I can.

I'm back.

To be honest, I never really left. I just stopped posting for about 7 years ?

Good to see you all back again.

stickaround.gif

Hiya! I'm mue 26. I haven't really posted much on the Dojo for a good two years or so, maybe more. I was probably a bit ashamed of some of my less than mature posts from back in the day.

But I'm really glad this place is still going strong and I love the new forum, it looks fab.

Hope to talk with you all about Shenmue more.
Woah Mue how've you been? It's south carmain.

Hey! Great to see you there! I was actually wondering if that was you. I was going to send you a message saying hi and also explaining that I still have your Yakuza 4 and I'm so sorry for being such an awful person and never sending it back to you. It honestly wasn't done deliberately, it's just that I became so wrapped up in my own life problems and so much time passed and I was just super embarrassed about it. But I can post it to you now, if you'd like!

But I'm doing ok! How are you?

Hey! Great to see you there! I was actually wondering if that was you. I was going to send you a message saying hi and also explaining that I still have your Yakuza 4 and I'm so sorry for being such an awful person and never sending it back to you. It honestly wasn't done deliberately, it's just that I became so wrapped up in my own life problems and so much time passed and I was just super embarrassed about it.

But I'm doing ok! How are you?
lol you know I completely forgot it was you who had it. Did you at least finish it in the past 5 years? I'm good, not in Hackney at the moment though so returning the game can wait. I might drop by London this winter though so we could always meet up then.

I'm back.

To be honest, I never really left. I just stopped posting for about 7 years ?
Heh, that's exactly how I thought about this. I wrote earlier (about being active etc.) that I was still around but just didn't post as much.

May I say: Since I came back I spend a lot less time on twitter and more time here. Twitter is just so hateful and the dojo definitely is not! In the end: We're all in this for a reason...
I think Twitter in general is often draining. The same goes for Facebook. I didn't visit often before but even less nowadays because I got tired of seeing endless discussions nagging about politics (all sides). Exceptions for me are accounts that only post news about a specific field.

lol you know I completely forgot it was you who had it. Did you at least finish it in the past 5 years? I'm good, not in Hackney at the moment though so returning the game can wait. I might drop by London this winter though so we could always meet up then.

Unfortunately I didn't complete it :( but I did complete the first chapter! And your kindness is very much appreciated!

Of course, give me a shout when you're in town :)

I hope you're doing well.

mikec_ct checking in. You guys will think I’m crazy, but I had this dream that Shenmue I & II were re-released on the same day that Shenmue III’s release date was announced.

Probably had a little too much wine before bed.

mikec_ct checking in. You guys will think I’m crazy, but I had this dream that Shenmue I & II were re-released on the same day that Shenmue III’s release date was announced.

Probably had a little too much wine before bed.
Welcome back man!! I tried to message you on the old board but wasn’t sure if you’d received it. Get that Hang On avatar back!!!!

Back