Getting in touch with past members...

Haha, it has been a while since I last saw that page :LOL: Needless to say, it's extremely accurate of course.

Also, @code l name great to see you on the forums.

Whoa, that's an unexpected shout out. I frankly am surprised anyone even remembered me, given I haven't been active in years and would often lurk rather than post.

This thread has been a nostalgic journey seeing all these old familiar names. I remembered when shenmue 3 was announced I reached out to Silas and while he acknowledged the news said he doesn't really frequent message boards these days. Shame as he, miles and you had some great discussions on the old boards.

Cool topic! Maybe I'll do the same thing with the old Dreamcast boards on GameFAQs. For several years the boards ran sort of parallel to the Dojo, although they died off pretty good 6-8 years ago. I know a few of us have posted here on and off, but there are some names that I don't think ever made the switch.

Hey guys it's been a long time. James informed me of the new Dojo :). Don't know if it'll still feel the same as before, but it's nice to still see all of you passionate Shenmue fans around for sure. :love::giggle::geek:
YUNNY!! Welcome back, hope you can stick around again! ?

Hey guys it's been a long time. James informed me of the new Dojo :). Don't know if it'll still feel the same as before, but it's nice to still see all of you passionate Shenmue fans around for sure. :love::giggle::geek:

Yay! Yunny! Welcome back! :love::love:

What happened to Takumi? And Slig? That guy weren't right in the head, but seemed like some fourth dimensional genius at times.

Back