How many copies are you buying at launch?

Includes both current and planned orders (Kickstarter copies not included).

@Kyo_JP I've included your copy as its now up on Amazon Japan.

@RetroLord120 I'll think about it :unsure:

I have the Kickstarter one (PS4)

I will (soon, as money has been tight) also pre-order the one that comes with the coin, from EB.

That'll probably be it (sorry!)

You can add another copy to your tally - just ordered the Japanese day one edition. I'm not a weeb or anything, I just want to contribute to the game's sales figures in Japan, even if only by one. I feel kind of duty-bound to do so since I live there, and don't have to pay for shipping.

Other than the Kickstarter copy, I have pre-ordered one PS4 physical copy and plan on buying the PC version on Epic and then again once it releases on Steam although my computer probably wont run it well.

1 Kickstarter Physical PS4
1 PreOrder Physical PS4
1 Epic Digital

I'm not a big fan of huge fancy collectors editions so I didn't preorder any of that.

Kickstarter PS4 Collectors Edition
Kickstarter PC digital + trial version

1 Deluxe Edition PSN Digital from Japan
1 Physical Day One from Japan

I would also like to get Deluxe on EGS but I first need to know if I can reach 4k / 60 fps on my rig, so hopefully they will release the trial version before launch.

Includes both current and planned orders at launch (Kickstarter copies not included).

3 x slacker backer ps4 psysical edition
1 x Amazon ps4 limited edition
1 x psn deluxe edition
For the moment

1 Collector's Edition (when the US preorders go up)
2 PS4 Physical
1 PS4 Digital
1 Kickstarter

I'm getting a bit confused now guys. So 1 million people need to buy a copy of Shenmue 3? Or if say 25,000 people brought a copy depending on the price then that equals to over a million in profit?

I'm getting a bit confused now guys. So 1 million people need to buy a copy of Shenmue 3? Or if say 25,000 people brought a copy depending on the price then that equals to over a million in profit?
Cedric had an ambitious sales target of 1 million copies sold.

Back