I'm sure it's VF6

As much as it’d set back Shenmue 4, I’d be pretty thrilled to hear Yu is on board for VF6. I know it’s totally unlikely, but it’d probably be a game changer for the quality of his future games.

Still waiting for an update on this as the countdown has now concluded. Imagine my surprise when I jumped to the Sega twitter and my eyes were instantly drawn to a post with the hashtag #sh4. Yup. Star horse 4 confirmed.

Still waiting for an update on this as the countdown has now concluded. Imagine my surprise when I jumped to the Sega twitter and my eyes were instantly drawn to a post with the hashtag #sh4. Yup. Star horse 4 confirmed.
11u5py~2.jpg

Edit: it appears they're pushing some video tweets; Perhaps 3 Jun is our new day of focus.

Via Google Translate:

[# SEGA60th "60th anniversary of SEGA project" started! ]
Sega will celebrate its 60th anniversary on June 3, 2020. The anniversary logo “#GOSEGA”, a commemorative website and videos have been released for June!
On the commemorative website, we will continue to update "Introduction to Sega 60 Years" and various contents. Please stay tuned!

Last edited:
I mean, this could've been way worse. The Road To 2020 came with some great games, and now the semi revival of Segata Sanshiro is kinda cool.

I tried tempering my expectations and yet I'm still disappointed.
They didn't really heavily hype this up, to be fair. Seems social media ran with it and made some big leaps in logic. The /segashiro kind of gave the game away.

Still could have been a dignified 60th anniversary. This is weird.

I know they didn't hype it up. But this...

This is extremely weird.

Saturn mini should probably be exclusive to Japan.

Then make a Dreamcast mini for the west with some of the few Saturn classics to make it over here; Burning Rangers, VF2, Sonic Jam, NiGHTS, D/Enemy Zero, Tomb Raider, Panzer Dragoon (Saga reverse engineered emu-remaster would be pie in the sky). Plus, throw us Riven and Deep Fear for the first time here in north and south america as well as proper translation of Policenauts, Snatcher and Grandia.

You have to admire this guys' optimism :LOL:

Back