Limited Run Shenmue 3 Collectors Edition

So Limited Run just announced on their stream that they are the "Exclusive Distributor" of this Collectors edition. 5000 of them available (4000 on PS4, 1000 on PC) from Limited Run in North America. Looks like it matches the description of the Amazon.it listing that was found like 3 weeks ago (https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07NRQX9JB) so I hope it will be available from another vendor outside the US.

Contains:-
  • The Game
  • Double Sided Mirror
  • Stickers
  • Light Box
  • Patches
  • A sick box

Announced here:-

Last edited:
Not sure about that, they normally let you buy anything, shipping can be expensive though, because customs taxes are already paid when you buy.

i dont know, i mean they say exclusive distributor for NA.
so there is still a chance that there are other distributors for other regions?
i mean Deep Silver has their own CE sometimes.

or do they mean there will be only one physical S3 CE and its only available from limited run and only in NA?
thats a huge difference.

How do I pre-order?

Best thing to do is subscribe to the Limited Run site as they give notice when the game is available. They usually do it in two batches so that people all over the world get a chance to purchase it.

NoOoOOOOoOoOoOoO!!! THIS IS THE WORST NEWS POSSIBLE!

Arggh, I hate this company so much.... Now after this announcement if I could just go on the site and pre-order the set I'd be all done and good but no - It'll god live on a day I am at work and I'll lose out - FUCK LIMITED RUN!

NoOoOOOOoOoOoOoO!!! THIS IS THE WORST NEWS POSSIBLE!

Arggh, I hate this company so much.... Now after this announcement if I could just go on the site and pre-order the set I'd be all done and good but no - It'll god live on a day I am at work and I'll lose out - FUCK LIMITED RUN!

They often do two batches with 8 hours seperating them, so hopefully you could get one before/after work?

I wonder if they'll do another 5000 for Europe or that if that's it. Guess it's more likely Europe will get something else from someone else? Oh the impossibility to get a hold of all the good stuff everywhere then...

Back