Limited Run Shenmue 3 Collectors Edition

Got my copy! £60 isn't a bad asking price at all, especially when a lot of AAA games are pushing the £50 mark for standard editions nowadays.

Wait, what? Guys, it's now gone up to £69.85. Was the original price an error? Do they honour the price at the point you pre-order? i.e. have we all just got ourselves a bargain? :ROFLMAO:

i think the CE on simplygames is sold out or they paused the offer.
after a reload the buy button is gone and the new button is "register interest"

What the fuck is LRG doing not listing this already?! I feel like I'm missing out on something here.
Yes, I realize that makes me a total hypocrite now. I'm just curious about their price point. Shut up.

i think the CE on simplygames is sold out or they paused the offer.
after a reload the buy button is gone and the new button is "register interest"

Bloody hell, we were lucky guys. Hope we definitely got a copy and our orders won't get cancelled. Hope it wasn't some error and went live too early or something.

What the fuck is LRG doing not listing this already?! I feel like I'm missing out on something here.
Yes, I realize that makes me a total hypocrite now. I'm just curious about their price point. Shut up.

They won't list it for pre-order now. They will make the order live in October or November, I assume. Register your email address with them and follow them on social media, because you will be warned of a date and time to pick it up well ahead. Good luck... You need to be on the site the second it goes live (logged in ready) and need to refresh the page on the dot, add to basket and complete the order in an instant, because it will sell out almost immediately.

Just be warned, ShopTo have had serious site issues since changing it a couple of weeks ago. Lots of customers have had problems and some people have complained about duplicate orders (being charged twice) and being charged for pre-orders immediately, despite clicking 'pay later' or whatever the option is to be charged upon dispatch, then cancelling it and awaiting days if not longer for a refund.

Not saying this to scare people, it's what people have been saying on social media I saw after I had issues myself.

I sure hope these are still available when I have the dough! It's a bit painful to spend more after the Kickstarter, but I gotta have it! :ROFLMAO:

Back