Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I couldn't help myself.

index.php

Attachments

• Shenmue-III-Box-Art-Cover-parmaster.jpg
    Shenmue-III-Box-Art-Cover-parmaster.jpg
    876.9 KB · Views: 247
Thanks y'all. I appreciate it. In an ideal world I would've liked both mirrors to be visible, one on each side of Ryo (but still at a slight angle, not completely flat) but I've only got existing screenshots to work with so :coffee:.

To show that I am not entirely negative on the models, can I express right now how great this model looks to me?

0a1bd9c519.jpg

Whew. I can't believe it.

^

I think that Lan Di still requires a lot of work in terms of skin and hair shaders. In his current state he looks a lot like one of Madam Tussaud’s wax dolls.

^

I think that Lan Di still requires a lot of work in terms of skin and hair shaders. In his current state he looks a lot like one of Madam Tussaud’s wax dolls.

The amount of progress we've seen gives me much hope though. Not perfect, but leaps and bounds better.

^

Have you seen the older models ? Come on, this is lightyears away.
I'm quite happy with the newer ones, i agree Shenhua seems very different from the one of SII (which also looked different than the one from SI and the promotional material).

^

Damn son!! Are you ever satisfied with anything?
I want to see you do better!
That model is supperb! As well as the scenery.
Not every game has to be Death Stranding.

It also doesn't quite go for the same realistic style as games like Death Stranding.

That being said, if the model of Ryo on the shirt is from the game, they may be going for a little more realism.

I wonder if they'll tweet a screen or two more this week to continue to build anticipation.

I am happy with all new character models, although I have to agree that the old character models have a certain degree of charm that cannot be understated. But Shenhua is not among these characters. The in game Shenhua looked a bit weird. She looked fine with the target render but there was something of with the ingame Shenhua. The new Shenhua looks way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back