MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you screenshot this stuff and post it here? Twitter is blocked at work and I hate twitter anyways and any chance to avoid it would be appreciated...
DzyI11lX0AYL6vh.jpg

DzyI21GWkAEYzLv.jpg

Posting the images from Twitter, rather than the tweets themselves via the media function. Has that helped?

Incredible details on the boat shot. Rubbish bags, rust and grime on the sheet metal interior, dirt on the windows, scuff marks and dirt trodden into the floor...

Please Cedric, release the direct feed versionssssss.

It's definitely rendered and not an actual screenshot... still those assets look amazing tho...
Nothing in that screenshot looks impossible for current gen hardware. It's definitely in-game

Probably not the base PS4 ver. though, but mainly due to the image quality

Incredible details on the boat shot. Rubbish bags, rust and grime on the sheet metal interior, dirt on the windows, scuff marks and dirt trodden into the floor...

Please Cedric, release the direct feed versionssssss.

Isn't it just beautiful. We need those direct images though, specifically of the boat shot. There seems to be a picture of a little girl on the wall to the right, outside of the boat. I don't know if that's it docked at the harbor, and those are placeholder images for the backer photos perhaps?

Edit: nah it just looks like interior boat décor. But I still want to see though! C'mon, release them tonight! Just this one image!

Isn't it just beautiful. We need those direct images though, specifically of the boat shot. There seems to be a picture of a little girl on the wall to the right, outside of the boat. I don't know if that's it docked at the harbor, and those are placeholder images for the backer photos perhaps?

Edit: nah it just looks like interior boat décor. But I still want to see though! C'mon, release them tonight! Just this one image!
It looks like some kind of ornate wall scroll. Wondering if the boat has a shop, or a fortune teller.

Giving the Shenmue fans what they truly want. A Ren butt shot.

The game's screenshots always look very pretty though, it has to be said.

Last edited:
Holy shit! That boat image!! The detail... Omg! So hyped. Really does look incredible! The rust and everything haha! Bring on the 9th!

Would be awesome to get direct images from Cedric :D

The boat is done so well, it looks like a subway (Metro to you Europeans).

You can see RIVETS, there is that much detail.

So glad so many of us believe in this series and in Yu Suzuki. I just know we’re going to get the game we wanted.

I can't wait to beat the shit out of Lan Di. If given the option, I'm going to kill him on the spot. Fuck all the moral lessons, Ryo will get his revenge. That QTE where I take his head off will be better than sex itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back