Panzer Dragoon Remake - Switch Trailer (Now also available on: Steam, GOG, Amazon Luna, PS4 & Xbox One)

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Remember Me (PC)
Steam
amirmoosavi

As far as I know this is also planned for release on PS4/Xbox One and PC as well.

Mod edit - additional platform release info:

STEAM:

GOG:

AMAZON LUNA:

PS4:

XBOX ONE:

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound effects are terrible and the charge shot laser appearance is depressing, but otherwise this is a surprisingly good and faithful effort considering this is from a western studio. They also went a good bit too warm on the colors for the first stage, but w/e.

As far as I know this is also planned for release on PS4/Xbox One and PC as well
That's what I thought, but when I went back to check the original announcement on Gematsu, all it said was "Platform(s) were not announced.". Hopefully it's just another timed exclusive, and not for too long.

It looks really beautiful! I just hope it has difficulty options. The original game is way too hard for me to enjoy.

Here's hoping along with the announced Zwei Remake they'll also eventually do a Saga Remake.

Man I marked out when those opening notes of the theme music hit.

I think it looks pretty damn nice for what it is. I’ll pick it up for sure when it comes out.

It looks really beautiful! I just hope it has difficulty options. The original game is way too hard for me to enjoy.

Here's hoping along with the announced Zwei Remake they'll also eventually do a Saga Remake.
The original actually does have difficulty options, it's just kind of hidden. When you start the game, your two options should be "Normal Game" and "Options". Just highlight "Normal Game" and press left on the dpad and it'll change to "Easy Game".

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 1
Some of you may have already seen this, but from one of the devs

Also someone changed the colors of a screen to better resemble the original game. I really like this and hope the devs are paying attention, personally.

Last edited:
If Sega keeps remaking their old IPs and releasing them they'll be making mulan in no time. With the Sega mini, Panzer Dragoon, Streets of Rage and Judgement Sega is making serious progress. Also if Sega teams up with Arcade 1Up to release some arcade cabinets that would be dope to.

Some of you may have already seen this, but from one of the devs

Also someone changed the colors of a screen to better resemble the original game. I really like this and hope the devs are paying attention, personally.

much nicer on the eye if you ask me

I've neve played this series, but if we get a PS4 version i'll be sure to giev it a shot.

How's the Xbox version on 360?

The new color palette is quite off-putting. Why did they not try to nail the original look?
Their explanation on twatter was something vague like "we need to make changes to appeal to a new audience". I guess the younger players these days don't like blue skies or vast oceans.

I think they mentioned that there are actually different filters you can select... so maybe what they've been showing has been run through a, err... brown-ifying filter? Hopefully there's a more bright blue one. But overall I think it's looking good.

I think they mentioned that there are actually different filters you can select... so maybe what they've been showing has been run through a, err... brown-ifying filter? Hopefully there's a more bright blue one. But overall I think it's looking good.
Did they really? That's very cool if so.

I really loved Orta and would be stoked if this came to PS4, although I am interested in nabbing a Switch eventually.

I wish the second game was being remade along with it, they're rather short, aren't they?

It's probably unlikely but a Saga remake or a new entry altogether would be awesome.

Back