Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yes, this could potentially turn out bad for Joel. I wonder if he‘s been bullshitting about the Gold status.

If they want to make the November release date, they have to go Gold right about now.

They have the ground work laid in UE4...starting over from scratch would waste time and money. I would rather they take the experience gained and keep building on what they have than waste time and resources on new engine tech. That’s if we even get to IV.

If they keep the budgets relatively low, they can probably get the rest of the series complete. Pending on sales numbers.

A custom engine would work for any future Yu Suzuki opuses, like a brand new fighting series, but I think it's best to keep the momentum going with UE4 and keep a good relationship with Epic as well.

On the topic of Joel, I'm sure he's ok. He doesn't usually provide much private information in those DMs, so he must've been given the go-ahead to share that news.

Do you guys remember during the Shenmue Online trailer when Ryo shoots a mystical version of a hadouken? I know Yu Suzuki has confirmed that there won't be any supernatural elements to Shenmue. So are suppose to pretend that during Shenmue 2 ending that a sword didn't start flowing deflecting a energy beam revealing mirror images hidden in a cave????

Do you guys remember during the Shenmue Online trailer when Ryo shoots a mystical version of a hadouken? I know Yu Suzuki has confirmed that there won't be any supernatural elements to Shenmue. So are suppose to pretend that during Shenmue 2 ending that a sword didn't start flowing deflecting a energy beam revealing mirror images hidden in a cave????
Ah, this old chestnut...:D

Am I the only one finding it hard to play other games because I I can think about is Shenmue 3?
35 days left?
I've been meaning to start Control. But I keep on debating on whether or not I should start my final Shenmue 2 playthrough now or play it. Because in between, Death Stranding comes out about 10 days before Shenmue 3 and I'd like to have it done before then.

He's a pest thats always picking fights. A damn menace. Also he likely carries stolen items around. He continuously tresspasses, he needs to be stopped.

True, but if Ryo goes to jail what about Shenmue 4? The law in rural China can be very harsh imposing a 15 year to life sentence. We've already waited for 19 years I think we can let him slide for the remainder of the sequels or at the most community service ?

True, but if Ryo goes to jail what about Shenmue 4? The law in rural China can be very harsh imposing a 15 year to life sentence. We've already waited for 19 years I think we can let him slide for the remainder of the sequels or at the most community service ?

He'll have Shenhua break him out so they can be fugitives together. This will be their bonding moment and he'll finally realize been an idiot in the lessons of love.

Shenmue IV will be subtitled "On the Run - A Love Story"

He'll have Shenhua break him out so they can be fugitives together. This will be their bonding moment and he'll finally realize been an idiot in the lessons of love.

Man Nozomi is gonna be pissed. She's gonna be blowing Ryo's Choubu telephone card?

Lmao. I seriously wouldn't be surprised, to own a damn castle is no small thing, It's likely everyone in China besides the locals, probally see Lan Di/Chi yuo men as law abiding citizens..

Hey but atleast Ryo, and Shenhua will have tons of bonding time together :)

Back