Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I really love reading people’s comments about the combat being hard at the beginning of the game and other users replying that training is about the only way to get through it. Shenmue III really is a martial arts game. I had the biggest smile on my face every time I had to catch chickens or deal with shit from the old master at the beginning of the game. Not since Shenmue II did I ever feel like I was actually playing through an old school Kung Fu movie. I absolutely love this aspect.

There’s a former “fan” account trying to get Ys Net in trouble with the ESRB via Twitter because they’re mad they didn’t like Shenmue 3

Pictures of breasts in the game if you hack the female models and remove their shirts, apparently. So search at your own peril.

shenmood is the account and I was following them.

Last edited:
There’s a former “fan” account trying to get Ys Net in trouble with the ESRB via Twitter because they’re mad they didn’t like Shenmue 3

Pictures of breasts in the game if you hack the female models and remove their shirts, apparently. So search at your own peril.

shenmood is the account and I was following them.

Whose tits can I see? Can I see Zixiong Su's? Asking for a friend.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shenmood is the account. And they tagged the ESRB because they’re a dick who’s angry they didn’t like the game so clearly the development team must suffer.

Rockstar got in trouble years ago for something similar. They had to pay a ton of money to fix the issue. It’s just a ridiculous thing to tag the ESRB into.

Back