Random Shenmue III Thoughts

DarksydePhil doesnt really have a big audience and tons of people on Youtube hate him
so it doesnt really matter. His own videos on Youtube have between 200 and 1000 clicks.

If you want to see some positive vibes on Twitch watch the VODs of RetroGaijin.
He has a way bigger audience with 2000-5000 people on his live streams
and he loved everything about Shenmue 3. He even loved the finale
and said that it was one of his favourite games this year and better than 1 & 2.

Alright I entered to that account.

First of all I recommend not enter there, that's what he wants. So if you want to know what the hell is he saying, just read me.

First of all, he bought the digital edition to play it at midnight. The digital edition would let him at 8 AM, so he got mad and refund it. That's when everything started. Then at Nov 12nd he started to say "oh, this is going to be a shitty game guys" and then "the PR was awful" delay stuff, etc.

Then he said the cover was cheap (Nov 19th) and then that the game is bullshit, that the story no progress at all. He wrote a review saying that it's shitty bc story no progress (don't look at it, contain spoilers). About the gameplay said it's too lineal (that's not truth). He said they put money and train and he didn't like that because made the gameplay longer (this kid didnt' grow up in the 90s when they just add insane and not-fair difficult to the games only to make it longer?)

But basically it's bc the story. It would be nice to see the face of this guy when YS said FUCKING TEN YEARS AGO that SIII it would be about characters and not story.

Alright I entered to that account.

First of all I recommend not enter there, that's what he wants. So if you want to know what the hell is he saying, just read me.

First of all, he bought the digital edition to play it at midnight. The digital edition would let him at 8 AM, so he got mad and refund it. That's when everything started. Then at Nov 12nd he started to say "oh, this is going to be a shitty game guys" and then "the PR was awful" delay stuff, etc.

Then he said the cover was cheap (Nov 19th) and then that the game is bullshit, that the story no progress at all. He wrote a review saying that it's shitty bc story no progress (don't look at it, contain spoilers). About the gameplay said it's too lineal (that's not truth). He said they put money and train and he didn't like that because made the gameplay longer (this kid didnt' grow up in the 90s when they just add insane and not-fair difficult to the games only to make it longer?)

But basically it's bc the story. It would be nice to see the face of this guy when YS said FUCKING TEN YEARS AGO that SIII it would be about characters and not story.
It’s just like yeah we’re all hardcore weirdos and have invested a lot of time and some of us money into the series, but I just can’t imagine using my time to shit on the game for a month. I don’t get it. It helps that I’m enjoying it, though. I suppose my bad taste has saved me with regard to Shenmue 3.

It’s just like yeah we’re all hardcore weirdos and have invested a lot of time and some of us money into the series, but I just can’t imagine using my time to shit on the game for a month. I don’t get it. It helps that I’m enjoying it, though. I suppose my bad taste has saved me with regard to Shenmue 3.
Even if the game is bad or you don't like it, you wouldn't do that.

DarksydePhil doesnt really have a big audience and tons of people on Youtube hate him
so it doesnt really matter. His own videos on Youtube have between 200 and 1000 clicks.

If you want to see some positive vibes on Twitch watch the VODs of RetroGaijin.
He has a way bigger audience with 2000-5000 people on his live streams
and he loved everything about Shenmue 3. He even loved the finale
and said that it was one of his favourite games this year and better than 1 & 2.

avoidthepuddle guy (Aris?) has S3 YT twitch stream vids that have like 7k viewings. He's known in the FGC and has commentated on EVO fighting game tournament events

avoidthepuddle guy (Aris?) has S3 YT twitch stream vids that have like 7k viewings. He's known in the FGC and has commentated on EVO fighting game tournament events
Yeah my friend is a huge fan of him. Surprisingly he's a 'Secret' I would say Shenmue fan. He's been overall supportive and positive of Shenmue 3(While ragging it here and there in a harmless manner) he's even went on record to say he wished he backed Shenmue 3 and would definitely back a Shenmue 4. It's good publicity for us honestly.

He's also played 1 and 2, so good stuff.

Yeah my friend is a huge fan of him. Surprisingly he's a 'Secret' I would say Shenmue fan. He's been overall supportive and positive of Shenmue 3(While ragging it here and there in a harmless manner) he's even went on record to say he wished he backed Shenmue 3 and would definitely back a Shenmue 4. It's good publicity for us honestly.

He's also played 1 and 2, so good stuff.

One of my fav vids was his Shenmue 2 slot machine vid where he kept winning. I tried looking for it because I initially saw it in a Twitter tweet which of course was a small vid of it. I was looking for that (not the entire 2 or 4 hour stream vid which would be way too long; just that short segment because it was so funny)

I’m sorry I brought it up. They were a fan account I followed, which is why I saw the posts. They’re not worth the effort.

I think its for the best to just leave it be. If we talk more about it we will risk that someone out there sees it
and just copy pastes it in another board or article and then Ys NET has to explain whats going on.
Remember that everyone can see this thread here.
Even if it is fake, it will still create stupid rumors and all that stuff. We saw how this stuff works a lot of times
with other Shenmue 3 related things.
If nobody talks about it, it will just evaporate and thats it. So we shouldnt talk about it.

I doubt it's real anyways. As if they wasted precious resources creating real female breasts with nipples beneath each female model's clothing.

"Suzuki-San, should we spend more time improving the lip syncing and facial animations"

Yu: "No, we need to get this game done. It's looking good enough for the moment"

"What about creating accurate female breasts with nipples?"

Yu: "Hell yes!"

"Even the old ladies?"

Yu: "Especially the old ladies"

Back