Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Its not uncommon for there to be models with nudity in the game, ffxv had fully modeled nude models of its characters too off the top my head. I think developers are just horny sometimes

For proof (cropped so no nudity)
Turns out it was gender equality, both guys snd gals

Last edited:
He sounds nuts but can anyone confirm if what he’s saying is true? I imagine it’d be quite easy to do so on PC.

Infamous for all the wrong reasons twitch streamer Phil is streaming Shenmue 3 now. He is quite an influencer amongst the young so just pointing this out since it gives somewhat attention to the game.

Please, I don't even want to think about that guy! Someone had to mention him. Sigh. I forgot he was around, and he is lucky that he is, but like I said, why remind me that he exist? Sigh. His own "haters" keep him alive by the fact they talk about him all the time and harassing him when they get the chance in online games the last time i checked! Negative attention has been feeding the guy for years! Anyway, I can care less what he plays as I don't want to think about how he will screw it up and make it look bad.

Last edited:
I mean it's obviously not true... But it could bring some much needed publicity to the game if people thought it was.

I'm just sayin...
That’s honestly what I was thinking. The Hot Coffee thing with GTA, the nips in Oblivion... huge publicity. It could make up for Deep Silver marketing it so poorly lol.

I doubt it's real anyways. As if they wasted precious resources creating real female breasts with nipples beneath each female model's clothing.

"Suzuki-San, should we spend more time improving the lip syncing and facial animations"

Yu: "No, we need to get this game done. It's looking good enough for the moment"

"What about creating accurate female breasts with nipples?"

Yu: "Hell yes!"

"Even the old ladies?"

Yu: "Especially the old ladies"
Weren't the character models outsourced to some Indian company? Maybe they were the culprits if true.

Can’t wait until Resetera, etc. finds out about this. Like we needed more bad news. Thanks, Shenmood!

Back