Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Though I recognize that many of the capsule toys are miniatures of set designs (a clever thing-- I mean that), I'm grateful that that very move has taught me to appreciate the intentional design of pottery and plates more than I used to do.

Yu, you sneaky bastard, trying to teach as well as entertain.

I have a another baby on the way. Due today in fact. I'm not too fussed about middle names but thought of giving her the middle name Shenhua (assuming I can get if pass the wife). Great thing to do or taking the Shenmue fanboyism a bit too far?

Hope it goes well and if it could, that would be great!

My wife and I will try for 2 boys, 2 girls, when we start trying for kids (I know, you can't choose :(). But if we have a 2nd daughter, I basically have "Lemina," locked in as her name, after the awesome character of Lunar: Eternal Blue ;).

I've got a dog. That's pretty close.
Does your dog jump up and down on you in the early hours of the morning? Does your dog wait for the brief second when your back is turned to run up the stairs and dangerously slide down on his belly? Does your dog cost as much as your mortgage/rent in care fees?

Either way, they both give you an irreplaceable feeling when, after a long day's work, they run up to you and lick your face (my 2 year old does this instead of kissing sometimes).

oh nah gintama isnt on its way out it ended outright last year, it didnt win everyone over cause going from wacky episodic/short arc variety with occassional drama into primarily all action for 4 straight years did turn some people off, but it also ended pretty strongly for most it seems and generally gave fans alot of what they wanted to see plus some surprises. Like honestly it has one of the strongest finales for a shounen jump franchise if you ask me even if its not perfect, the epilogue arc for the series is honestly the best part of the entire show for me even if it doesnt exctly work as an epilogue and more as a final arc alltogether than the actual final arc that came before it.

One piece being in its finale is another thing, and it being in its 2nd to last arc confirmed and in the last act of that arc itself does lose a bit of the weight when you realize this shits probably still got at least 6 years left before it actually ends.

but yeah, jump is sure a different landscape, but its fine they got some good shit in their current lineup, especially yaiba which is probably gonna be regarded as a classic, cause its pretty much all killer no filler and seems to be ending super strong going off of how fans are reacting to basically any chapter in its final arc.

I'll check out Yaiba. Really loved Hitman Reborn & Hunter x Hunter. Been a while since I watched a good anime.

Hey bros!
Im doing fine thanks!
Hope all is good with you all. Still haven't played Shenmue 3! haha
It's installed and ready to go. Going to see if I have a chance to beat it this Christmas hollidays.

Good to see you again brother. Hope everything is ok and you get the chance to play Shenmue 3 over Christmas.

Back