Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Some people have already created a uk version of the cover
69545418_2413130865437454_5866665519469297664_n.jpg

Here's another image of the limited edition mirrors

69689623_10156339015220927_494591009125040128_n.jpg

I really hope that's the one that comes with the CE set, because if so, the CE descriptions is misleading. The CE described it as double sided, and words it as "mirror", so I was worried you only got 1, with one side being the Phoenix, and the other side being the Dragon.

Howere, if this is the case, you get 2 "mirrors", and one Phoenix on both sides, and the other being Dragon on both sides.

I've been saying the CE was very underpriced as is, but if this is true(how are people getting these detailed closeups of stuff that Isn't even officially released yet), then even more so. It blows my mind that the CE is only 100 dollars, typically anything even in the ballpark of the quality of this CE set, would be atleast 140.

Last edited:
^ The LRG wording suggests that you get only one mirror with two different sides.

Edit: on a different note, I would love to see high quality versions of these mirrors made from expensive materials, with some nice weight to them. Pretty cool.

Limited run managed to get me with the upsell at the checkout. I bought that cardboard box. I don't trust my postman lol

I did the same thing. It just popped up as an add-on so I added it thinking I wanted the extra protection...then I read the description later. LRG was nice enough to refund my $2.13 for the box. Now my wife won't mind so much that I bought the CE.....

I did the same thing. It just popped up as an add-on so I added it thinking I wanted the extra protection...then I read the description later. LRG was nice enough to refund my $2.13 for the box. Now my wife won't mind so much that I bought the CE.....

Ah, I did the same thing! Thanks for the tip, i'll do the same :)

Damn!! I've had the tab open for like 4 weeks straight lol checked it this morning, but missed this! Going to head to the store instead see if I can do it that way. Failing that, will pre-order the normal version for the Steelbook.

Courtesy of @danielmann861 Shenmue III collectors edition is now open at EB Games Australia.

Featuring

• Shenmue III Day One Edition game
  • Limited Edition Steelbook™
  • Day One Edition Digital Content:
    • 5000x tokens
    • 25x Tickets
    • 3x Snake Power
    • Blazing Kick Scroll
  • Shoji Door styled LightBox desk lamp
  • Double-sided Dragon/Phoenix mirror
  • Iron-On Patches with authentic designs from the series
  • Stickers with classic iconography from the game
  • Collector's Edition box

Shenmue 3 Collector's Edition is available at Amazon.de!

Edit: Already gone.

Last edited:
Shenmue 3 Collector's Edition is available at Amazon.de!

i think its a bug or they are just offering the ones from people who canceled their pre order?
because i saw yesterday that they were available but only like 5 minutes
and then today the same thing. its like they are only offering 1-2 copies and thats it.

Back